DINKY TUGGER

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mounted the stock truckj plate under hood after I got new bolts for hood structure and hood hinges and the mechanical arm that holds up hood , mounted door handles locks mechanisms and window cranks, and hooked up locks and put wiindows in and got them alined on rails and then crimped ruber seal around both doors

Once you add the photos, you can put any text you want between the photos themselves.

So this doesn't look body dropped in the interior, so the frame rail top half was removed, correct?

I see the inner fenders were modified also, did you do it, or was it done already when you acquired the truck?

It doesn't look like the fender mod has been used to it's full potential, it looks like it was meant to be even lower, the only way you could get it any lower is  to dig a hole and put the truck in the hole.

For some reason I don't think the wheel is connected to anything, but it looks good.

20141008_173043_zps347a82e5.jpg

I will be looking forward to the progress on this!!!

What engine are you planning to use in this?

• Like 1

Yes frame rail top half removed and its got little body spacers so it goes inch or so lower, and good eye the 20 inch rim just is sittin there not connected to anything, I have the front and back suspension just need 2 locathe few bolts and parts to put a arms together

As for motor I have a stock 4 speed transmissiin and rear ed and driveline but I was gunna do l20b swap

I only thought about l20 cuz Its only spare motor I have except a vg motor that def won't fit, if I could locate en engine that would just bolt up I probably would do so but for now its motorless until I get compressor bags and valves and suspension parts and get it rolling

A VG30 will fit, but it's an awful lot of work, I am the one who took the photos of it, it was tight, and the radiator was in the front.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46269-30l-v6-l320/&sa=U&ei=GDZEVKnNBpKsyATEkILQCg&ved=0CAYQFjAB&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNFg2ECk6DZbkJ-7ta3iJ6M-s5gXVA

He used a carb on his, although I think the 200SX EFI version would fit, but the wiring would be a nightmare unless you know what your doing.

• Like 1

Found bolts and screws to bolt on heater to dash bolted door handle mexhanisms drivers and passengees and more bolts to secure door window rails had to drill few holes and make new threads, and found a lock and snap ring for driver side, found 4 screws for windshield wiper motor that were mssin bolted the windshield wiper arm to motor and welded a bolt on passenger side wing window so it will swivel again and mounted the little break line unit under hood found more screws for door trim