Kalani's '72 DIME

Kalani

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its going to be weird not seeing this car at the shop........................going to be FUCKING AWESOME seeing Kalini on the streets  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Great work you guys all put so much work into this car  :ninja:  :ninja:  :ninja:

• Like 4

Just fartin around yesterday. Busta adjusted the timing again and my carb now shes runnin smooth again. Otherwise its been runnin great! feels so good and fun as shit everytime B)

Cant wait for Canby!!

My fuel gauge was workin the first two days but it hasnt been workin since and Ive been driving for about a week now. Any ideas? or do they just go bad?

IMG_6173_zpsvezwoqrf.jpg

IMG_6174_zps4i4ez86l.jpg

I made it official

• Like 9

First place to check is the yellow wire that connects to the fuel tank ... Mine would fall off when driving around, or from stuff flying around inside the trunk

Its definitely on there, cleaned the contact too (its was pretty clean to begin with and worked from the get go). So im not sure why it would just stop unless something was disconnected. sounds like an unlikely reason though.

Just fartin around yesterday. Busta adjusted the timing again and my carb now shes runnin smooth again. Otherwise its been runnin great! feels so good and fun as shit everytime B)

Cant wait for Canby!!

My fuel gauge was workin the first two days but it hasnt been workin since and Ive been driving for about a week now. Any ideas? or do they just go bad?

IMG_6173_zpsvezwoqrf.jpg

IMG_6174_zps4i4ez86l.jpg

I made it official

that is exactly where i put mine  :frantics:

looking good.................

• Like 1

most likely something is holding the arm up .. after seeing my tank i can sympathize i thik i got mine freed up and working now to just get the rust off so it will continue

which arm? on the gauge itself? hmmm well it was working so im not too sure :poop:

The sending unit arm. In the tank.

Kalani used a different tank and sending unit. He bought one from rag510. My money's on the sending unit ground. Did u guys make sure it had a good ground?

The sending unit arm. In the tank.

Kalani used a different tank and sending unit. He bought one from rag510. My money's on the sending unit ground. Did u guys make sure it had a good ground?

nope. All i did was install the tank, hoses and hooked up that little yellow wire haha. IT WAS WORKING WHAT THE FUCK  :mad: