Anybody know who re-drills lug patterns in wheels in NW Washington?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega-Machine in Tumwater did these and over-bored one of my minilites because holes were very worn out.  ,, but i talk to Larry in person.. Not sure if he could tell you for sure just over the phone. They are a legit shop they make machine gun parts so they are very busy ,, so getting them done super fast aint possible ,, but their work is as near perfect as you will ever find.

Website link http://megaarms.com/

some progress happened

i got my rims back :) a machine shop drilled new holes because the guy i bought them from left the lug nuts loose to where they look like ovals

WeedWacker001_zps4921276b.jpg

WeedWacker002_zpscdf76c77.jpg

Get your trigonometry back up to speed and buy a drill press along with a new center punch and have at it.

When I looked into for the goofy mazda 4x110 circle I found the same resistance due to liability b.s.

You could try taking them to the machining lab at Shoreline Community college and see if they would be willing .

The dept head is pretty lax about the projects students would bring in and actually like real world challenges such as this.

• Like 1