Washington Redskins

DaBlist

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well there's narrow mindedness and then there's burying your head in the sand all together. No one is blaming you for what happened to the indians, so stop being so defensive and use your head. We're not talking about children kicking each other on the playground, we're talking about a genocide of 85% of the native population, hundreds of broken agreements and treaties, land grabbing, internment, and complete decimation of their way of life, culture, tradition and identity. Stop pouting little engine and fucking toughen up. Right? Fucking pathetic how far you'll go to rationalize and defend this stupid shit. And you think this is being a man?

I don't think a Viking would stoop so low as to put a picture of a thirteen year old girl his ancestors raped on his helmet, and then say he was honoring her by doing it. 

Well there's narrow mindedness and then there's burying your head in the sand all together. No one is blaming you for what happened to the indians, so stop being so defensive and use your head. We're not talking about children kicking each other on the playground, we're talking about a genocide of 85% of the native population, hundreds of broken agreements and treaties, land grabbing, internment, and complete decimation of their way of life, culture, tradition and identity. Stop pouting little engine and fucking toughen up. Right? Fucking pathetic how far you'll go to rationalize and defend this stupid shit. And you think this is being a man?

If the injustice is that big of a deal, then I advise going back and righting some REAL wrongs, not just the petty act of changing mascots to inconsequential sports teams. That's like offering the Jews a free Bratwurst and Sauerkraut as an apology for the holocaust.

If the injustice is that big of a deal, then I advise going back and righting some REAL wrongs, not just the petty act of changing mascots to inconsequential sports teams. That's like offering the Jews a free Bratwurst and Sauerkraut as an apology for the holocaust.

Do you really think this is where I fight injustice? You don't know me very well, but the school board, city hall, and Barbra Boxer's office do.