Stupid California

red13

You'd rather they drive anyway, without a license, insurance, or recorded personal information including finger prints and photo? Putting on blinders and hoping the problem will go away if we just pretend they don't exist hasn't worked. 

You want to talk stupid California? It rained today... so they closed the fucking schools like it was the apocalypse. Now that's stupid

• Like 1
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd rather they drive anyway, without a license, insurance, or recorded personal information including finger prints and photo? Putting on blinders and hoping the problem will go away if we just pretend they don't exist hasn't worked. 

You want to talk stupid California? It rained today... so they closed the fucking schools like it was the apocalypse. Now that's stupi

yah... we'll just ignore this as it's obviously your Acura side talking not your Datsun side

donk.jpg

BuraBuda,

Sense you live in the Intrawebs, you obviously don't understand the complexity of the problem California is facing. If it were so easy to just deny there are 3.4 million plus illegal immigrants living in my State. That's10% of California's workforce. You want to see a death spiral, it would be like pulling the damn plug if G. Brown kicked 10% of our workforce out. Like it or not we are stuck with this situation. 

In the intrawebs you don't have a bunch of ass clowns without a license, insurance, lesson one on how to drive, or even knowing the rules of the road. These fuck stick aren't piling into your car then running off to avoid responsibility. In the intrawebs the schools aren't over run with non-english speaking kid, your hospitals aren't over run with people with no ability to pay for care, and this shit list goes on and on. Captain moon beam didn't create this fucking mess, and he's not stupid enough to think he can stop, or even slow international immigration at the state level. California can't rely on the federal government to control immigration, so it's time to accept this as a given and deal with the problem in the realm of reality. The fantasy crap of racial profiling, factory raids, and denying these people access to the system hasn't worked, isn't working, and never will. Maybe we should give them access so we can tax 10% more incomes, have then pay into the healthcare system, and make it a federal offense to pay any employee under the table.

Blaming the people who come here is exactly what the government wants you to do. The political rhetoric around immigration reform has always been "It's not our fault States, we didn't invite them to work in your farms. They are breaking the immigration laws by coming here without a proper visas, and businesses in your state are breaking the law by hiring them." Everybody's pointing the finger, and NOTHING IS DONE. So if that's the reality... you deal with it as the norm. 

• Like 3

Let us not hope that the ultimate "solution" is NOT to declare the entire 200 yards North of the Mexico / USA border to be a "Free fire, come and sight in your firearms, free targets provided" zone. "We" tried this by sighting every Elephant along the South Vietnamese and Laotian border to be a "free fire" target. So what did it get us? Unusable elephant tusks?

To me, the immigration debate is an ironic one. We are a vey young country. Most other countries have new homes that were built before we even declared independence. We are all immigrants here, unless you are Native Americans, in which case, I apologize for the actions of my forefathers. The mess we find ourselves in now with immigration reform is absolutely political subterfuge. Nobody wants to deal with the real problem of how to help these immigrants become contributing members in our communities. Passing the buck is the common method of dealing with such problems.

During WWII, my grandfather tried to hide the fact that he was German. I can't imagine how that must have felt. But I can keep that in mind when debates like this come up or when I go to the polling place or post my opnion on Facebook.

We all came from somewhere.

• Like 1

During WWII, my grandfather tried to hide the fact that he was German. I can't imagine how that must have felt.

ah another hypocrisy of WW2: majority of amerikans then were in fact germanic. still are even today!

almost makes it another civil war since it was mostly germanic yanks killing german krauts

@ paradime that's a pretty naive argument you're parroting, but i'm not in the mood to counter it (maybe later)

Until just a few years ago Germans made out the highest percentage of immigrants. Illegal immigrants wouldn't be such an issue if they would just SEND THEM BACK when they get caught. Not sure if itnis still the case but in Montana if an illegal was arrested they were on a plane within 24 hours going back to where ever they came from.

Until just a few years ago Germans made out the highest percentage of immigrants. Criminal aliens wouldn't be such an issue if they would just SEND THEM BACK when they get caught. Not sure if itnis still the case but in Montana if an illegal was arrested they were on a plane within 24 hours going back to where ever they came from.

Fixed it for you.
  • Like 1

And, most krauts came from Russia, Russia was made up by mostly Scandinavians and so forth. Unless you're living in a mud hut in Ethiopia, you're an immigrant.

I'll deport myself later, there's a good movie on.

The Volga River Germans, "imported" by Catherine the Great because she believed Germans were more industrious than native Russian farmers. Being German herself, her predjudices were obvious.

Grandmother came here after WW2, don't know my biological grand father, was told he was German or mostly German, so I'm close to if not half kraut.

Vee Germans are very industrious yes?

did he look like this???

aphex-twin-come-to-daddy.jpg

<<<weird Germans
  • Like 1