Stupid California

red13

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When in Texas I go straight for the fried ochre and bullfrog legs!

I'm not one of those bitchy California foodie's.

also natural ice is the best cheap beer.

Dallas greyhound station could tear east LA a new one.

smoking hot Latina women do roam Texas unlike Washington.

• Like 1

Well, there are 50 states.

Is there gonna be a thread for each "stupid" state??

:rofl:

No one likes where anyone else lives. My place is the best place to live. Blah blah blah....

another bitch thread yaaay.

I'm going to start a STUPID STATES bitch(s) thread and dump these two STUPID threads into it. Will add the states as they are posted. I was going to use Insomniacs, but seriously it doesn't deserve this level.

Wrong, its not where you live, its the people that live around you. That is who I hate, the people.

"Hell Is Other People"

I'm going to start a STUPID STATES bitch(s) thread and dump these two STUPID threads into it. Will add the states as they are posted. I was going to use Insomniacs, but seriously it doesn't deserve this level.

IBTL

At least were not bitching aboot Canada.

On thing I like about new Yorkers is how industrialist and functioning they are when it comes to food lines, driving, crosswalks.....ect.. They know how to keep shit moving.

none of the California leisurely bullshit flies over there.

if you can't decide between a non soy, no whip, strawberry lemonade latte in less than three seconds the clerk will shove your ass to the side, I like that.

On thing I like about new Yorkers is how industrialist and functioning they are when it comes to food lines, driving, crosswalks.....ect.. They know how to keep shit moving.

none of the California leisurely bullshit flies over there.

if you can't decide between a non soy, no whip, strawberry lemonade latte in less than three seconds the clerk will shove your ass to the side, I like that.

And hustling the line waiting to board the bus or subway car!

giphy.gif

Please Do ! Or lock......

Yes there are valid points.