B IS FOR BUG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scissor jacks on gravel? You sir are a braver man than I :poke:

Nice beam.

hahaha ! no way mister ! that is one jack ( i do need to buy a couple more jack stands ) and one crappy scissor jack  . i have like 5 of the dam things . 

and thanks , its a great and simple way to upgrade the front to disc with the ability to adjust ride height and replace all the ball joints & spindles at ones .

Now all i have to do is wait for the new rotors & tie rod ends to get here and she will drive like new again !

• 4 weeks later...

so as you can see someone has repainted the bug at least once , the dash pad a was added by someone trying to hide a bad finished paint job, you can see the silicone used to hold the speedo trim in place. most of the switches are the wrong ones .

. the door has some problems also , it has a custom homemade cable keeping the door from folding back against the body, 

started sanding so i can find the worst of the body .lots of flaking and chipping on the paint . also did some test fit on the 300 zx seats , they are a perfect upgrade , the old seats will still be able to be reinstalled very easy. but the comfort,look, power drivers seat is worth it . 

IMAG3550_zpsrzijrdth.jpgIMAG3554_zpsixrhjyij.jpgIMAG3555_zpsb4rjqkz1.jpgIMAG3556_zpsyekov9rp.jpgIMAG3560_zpsdb5xdw9b.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

couple days = 2 days it has now been 6 days :sneaky:

Oh trust me my week has been crazy ! The first round of paint sucked ass . it got sanded,cleaned and masked yesterday and i am praying ( bribing painter with beer ) that it gets sprayed today . the good thing is its getting alot of paint put on it , oh yeah and it doesn't cost me anything to be picky.....just time

i am tearing down the roof rack today prepping for paint , should get the rear fenders started today also, and ( spookydonkey ) has found some 63 front fenders and headlights he is picking up this weekend .And then this thing is going to look sweet !