L 320 with sr20 and restoration

rustbucket79

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the z wheels dont sit out .they are made to fit in because of the brembo calipers.i got a friend who will lend me a set then we will see,if not there are more than enough 5 lug aftermarket wheels.ohh i also have afriend who can cut the wheels in half and reduce 2 inches..

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi sweet ride was just catching up on your build .

I have a 350Z 35th Anniversary Edition with the factory big brakes and the stock wheels clear no problem and a buddy of mine has a 350Z also and his has the standard brakes , but his wheels don't look like they will clear the calipers , haven't tried his wheels on my car to see .

IMG_20160126_1233156001_zpsmacwlr50.jpg

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

It's because ypur still trying to use photbucket.... unless your paying they won't be seen....

Try imgur or flicker...

Personally couldn't get those to work usimg my phone... I went with postimage. It's not an app but I made a link on my phones hone screen which worked.

They have a "hot link for forum" click there and paste here....

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I dont know why i cant upload pix.can anyone help.engine is in and want to show u guys

I use imgur app. Long press on photo you want, copy link, paste here but add the before the link and after. It’s the only thing I’ve gotten to work.

• Like 1