dathomas

Datsun 210 2 door sedan

Hello everyone,my name is Thomas,and i have a Datsun 210(140Y).I am from Romania,and i had this car for the last 7 years.I got it from my dad when i turned 18 and i got my license.

The car looked pretty bad,now it's better.

Anyway,i found some rust around the front bumper bracket mounting points,and i'm trying to reconstruct that area,but i don't know how it looked like originally.I think there were two layers of metal.

Could someone post please a couple pictures with that area from a solid car. 

f91c02349216322.jpg 8e5b95349216325.jpg 53f682349216327.jpg 244173349216332.jpg e70924349216335.jpg 3d389c349216336.jpg 

Oh hey i remember this car from cardomain i think..car still looks good

I really like the simple clean stock look of this car. And the roof rack w/ bike is perfect. Your color scheme works well too. Do you have a color code for that blue?

I really like the simple clean stock look of this car. And the roof rack w/ bike is perfect. Your color scheme works well too. Do you have a color code for that blue?

Thanks Josh,unfortunately i don't have the color code anymore,but if i remember coreclty it was a volkswagen color code.

Now that you say that, i think i have seen a VW in that color.