POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving is a right, not a privilege and responsibility and driving ability do not apply when you are 18.

Boy, George Barris sure knows how to fuck up a car!

barrisgto.jpg

What 'ya mean, 'he knows how'? Was this a 'new' Camaro?

• Like 1

Here's the marketing concept of the add agency responsible for this Photo. Put a shit load of graphics over this POS Aspen, slap an R/T on the side, then associate it with cool hipster performance stuff by putting a hot rod in the background. They'll never know it's a turd wagon.

dodge_aspen_1977_photos_1.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the marketing concept of the add agency responsible for this Photo. Put a shit load of graphics over this POS Aspen, slap an R/T on the side, then associate it with cool hipster performance stuff by putting a hot rod in the background. They'll never know it's a turd wagon.

dodge_aspen_1977_photos_1.jpg

About as bad as when Plymouth slapped the Road Runner name on the Fury for one year...

2007_hot_rod_power_tour_day_5_pictures_0

And then stuck it on the husk of the Aspen's twin sister, the Plymouth Volare...

7539262548_22fbfe9496.jpg

I must be worse off than I thought. I have always liked those Chrysler products. I guess I have to ask, can a bald old man that wears flannel while drinking a real sugar Pepsi still own one?

I don't want to take a man's dream from him, but Damn... I think you can do better Eric.

I must be worse off than I thought. I have always liked those Chrysler products. I guess I have to ask, can a bald old man that wears flannel while drinking a real sugar Pepsi still own one?

What kind of bald are we talking about?

If it's combover or iffy hair plugs, may I suggest...

1976_pontiac_grand_prix-pic-36068.jpeg

Na, chrome dome here.

Datsun first and foremost with Mopar a distant second.

Then the Aspen R/T or either of the Road Runners would work just fine. :D

I should probably point out that the Grand Prix also goes well with painfully obvious hairpieces.