POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see my attempt at getting the thread back on topic had no effect what so ever...

I'm just wondering how long it will be before somebody posts a pic of somebody urinating on a car they can't stand...

• Like 1

I had a friend in high school leave a big turd on the hood of a brand new Pontiac at the dealer. And this girl who was an acquaintance, not really a friend, I was trying to screw her best friend, threw her tampon on some dude's Porsche in the Kroger parking lot...  :sick:  I hung out with a strange crowd, guess that is to be expected of stoners.  :blush:

buick-rendezvous-desktop-wallpapers-4.jp

This has actually come up in a couple conversations today....

I think the Buick Rendezvous was way uglier (though much more successful) than it's much-maligned sister, the Pontiac Aztek.

Even if you disagree on ugliness, you have to admit the Buick was every bit as poorly built, and since it had a more complex rear suspension, more shit to go wrong. Either way, can't stand them... GM deserved Chapter 11 after unleashing these monstrosities. 

I hate all cars right now. I was declared legally blind last week and had to give up my license. This is F'ed up in all tdirections. SHit, I still drive better than 80% of the assholes on the road. I'm going to participate in auto-X events though. Worse that could happen is I'd take out a few extra cones. I'm give'n odds that I post better times than my brother.

That sucks, good luck with the autocross.

I bid you fair weather and my your tires be sticky..... god speed psycho the rapist

Who is an under paid, highly skilled professional that teaches "It's all your mother's fault"?