POST CARS YOU CANT STAND

I didnt intend on writing a thesis on this but some of you need to be educated on how the english language works.

Enthusiast :  a person filled with enthusiasm: as

a :  one who is ardently attached to a cause, object, or pursuit <a sports car enthusiast>

b :  one who tends to become ardently absorbed in an interest

So It can most definitely be my opinion, regardless of that opinion being bias or subjective, that you can not be "ardently absorbed in an interest" that interest being cars, without driving one on a track.

It can also be my opinion that you can not be "ardently attached to a cause, object, or pursuit" if that cause, object, or pursuit is cars and you have not driven on the track.

English/ Language interpretation lesson over.

Would you like a lesson on the word Ardently? I have one prepared......

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is why people argue with you cg, you insist that your opinion of something is the only way that something can be and the rest of us must be wrong.

You say you don't care what other peoples opinions are of your opinion yet you will continueously argue the same point claiming that you don't care what the other persons or peoples opinions are of your opinions.

• Like 1

People can argue with me all they want, not really my problem considering the amusement I get from it. I mean I just sit here and lulz.

I never insisted that my opinion is the only way it can be, I am getting alot of "your opinion can not be correct and you are wrong" from the other side here though, lmfao.

Here is why people argue with you cg, you insist that your opinion of something is the only way that something can be and the rest of us must be wrong.

You say you don't care what other peoples opinions are of your opinion yet you will continueously argue the same point claiming that you don't care what the other persons or peoples opinions are of your opinions.

I didn't read this, but I know you're wrong.

• Like 1

Dude ,, your young so i will help you,,,try this ya pussy

Boss i do good work i come in early i stay late and really love my job,,,, but,,,, can i have a raise?   

Your welcome

The county of Thurston in the state of Washington has legally declared in legal paperwork and signed by a judge that i  am in fact an "enthusiast"  in the superior court of Thurston county in 2004.   i only go to track to hear the noise and inhale the dirt............ bitch.

The county of Thurston is wrong, the dictionary is wrong, everyone on the planet is wrong. You sir, are no anesthesiologist. Wait....what? 

I didnt intend on writing a thesis on this but some of you need to be educated on how the english language works.

Enthusiast :  a person filled with enthusiasm: as

a :  one who is ardently attached to a cause, object, or pursuit <a sports car enthusiast>

b :  one who tends to become ardently absorbed in an interest

So It can most definitely be my opinion, regardless of that opinion being bias or subjective, that you can not be "ardently absorbed in an interest" that interest being cars, without driving one on a track.

It can also be my opinion that you can not be "ardently attached to a cause, object, or pursuit" if that cause, object, or pursuit is cars and you have not driven on the track.

English/ Language interpretation lesson over.

Would you like a lesson on the word Ardently? I have one prepared......

So in your opinion..

You have to race your plane you are not an airplane enthusiast?

You have to participate in tractor pulls or your not a tractor enthusiast?

Dude you are way out there :poke:

Being an enthusiast doesn't actually require you to do anything but like a subject a lot. 

Just because it's your opinion does not mean it is correct. People long ago had the opinion that the sun revolved around the earth...but feel free to continue arguing that your opinion is correct. :)

So in your opinion..

You have to race your plane you are not an airplane enthusiast?

You have to participate in tractor pulls or your not a tractor enthusiast?

Dude you are way out there :poke:

Being an enthusiast doesn't actually require you to do anything but like a subject a lot. 

Just because it's your opinion does not mean it is correct. People long ago had the opinion that the sun revolved around the earth...but feel free to continue arguing that your opinion is correct. :)

Have fun with that opinion. We all have them, their like assholes. Doesnt make YOUR OPINION any more correct than mine.

But Its making me laugh so hard Im about to shoot milk out my nose.

And last I checked if you actually READ the definition that YOU posted, you would find that being an enthusiast requires a little more than " Liking" something.

I like air, so I am an air enthusiast? I definitely like computers, definitely not a computer enthusiast.

rickhoff02.jpeg

I'm a car enthusiast.  

From Urban Dictionary:
Entusiast:

A person who does something for a very long time but still sucks at it though he enjoys it very much. Thus, the term enthusiast is given to him as a consolation. A pejorative synonym of the term is "sucker". However, the pejorative synonym is not used commonly because an "enthusiast" may suffer lengthy bouts of depression and suicidal tendency since such pejorative labeling would make him reflect on his sad life. A urban legend states that if a person calls an enthusiast a sucker the enthusiast may turn to a gremlin at midnight devouring the person's soul.
He is a piano enthusiast. He has been playing for fifty years but can only play "twinkle, twinkle little star" albeit the numerous mistakes

Enthusiasts are unfortunate people.

If you do not want to be an enthusiast it is best to work smart not hard.
  • Like 3

If people are having a hard time forming their own opinions, I have come to offer some help...

Gamez is:

A.> Single due to his douche level

B.> A HondaTech droput

C.> Really lonely

D.> All of the above

Why are you so argumentative? You have been since you showed up on Ratsun. Every subject does not need your objection. You're sour. And wrong.

• Like 3