Datsloco

Datsloco's Yosemite Fun Run Sept 21st

We will be meeting at the tower mart gas station in lathrop on lathrop rd at 8:30am. From there we will start our fun adventure Datsloco Style :) :)

Screenshot_2014-05-29-21-42-40_1.jpg

IMAG0893.jpg

IMAG4216.jpg

11054438663_5540dc910d_z-1.jpg

IMAG0539.jpg

IMAG0871.jpg

goin to show in madera that sat. so likely not joining u folks. if work picks up, might change my mind.

"Datsloco's Style?" I like the sound of that. Let's do thizz. I'm down,and ready. I don't care if I get fired from my job, I'm going. Count us in hermano.

Dammit.....I wanna go.....

.......but probably not......

Why does this happen to me more often than not??

:poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop:  :poop: 

Is there a route??

Let's do thizz.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ill be there.

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: you know im in hermano!!!

wooooof rrrroooff bitch i migth BE . IM BALLS IIN.

AND LICK MY BALLS UP AND DOWN  EB521

• Like 2

:rofl:  WWWWWOOOOOFFFF

:thumbup:  :thumbup: VIVA LOS DATSLOCOS . POR VIDA VIVA Y :thumbup:

Everyone is quiet lol. Is everyone ready for sunday? Im not but i will be once sunday comes. Should be a fun cruise plus i need a break. Nothing more relaxing and enjoyable then driving a datsun ;)

• Like 1

I'd like to go just to take photos, not sure if me and my dad have any plans with the 510s yet. If not, maybe I can hop along in your car (Gino) or something. 

Im living about 15 miles from the south gate, so Ill be meeting up with you guys at some point.

Last time I couldnt get time off... but new job... with weekends off

victory-baby-2.jpg

set route yet?

Yeah, what Skib said ^^^. What's the planned route? There are a couple of us that would like to join but won't be able to make it to the Lathrop starting point.

Yeah Im right by the park so Ill prob back track a bit and meet up along the way.

Sorry Alex but my car is fool im bringing the fam with me. Make your dad bring one of your rides. You guys have plenty to choose from lol

• Like 1

I'd like to go just to take photos, not sure if me and my dad have any plans with the 510s yet. If not, maybe I can hop along in your car (Gino) or something.I'm sure he will let u ride shot gun, or even better he might let you barrow a dime, he has at least half a dozen sittn on his drive way

• Like 1

We will prob stop at the wendys on 99 and yosemite to meet up with more local dimes. We will prob be at the wendys at 9ish.

I'd like to go just to take photos, not sure if me and my dad have any plans with the 510s yet. If not, maybe I can hop along in your car (Gino) or something.I'm sure he will let u ride shot gun, or even better he might let you barrow a dime, he has at least half a dozen sittn on his drive way

Yeah no prob ill let him barrow a dime. I have alot more in my piggy bank way more then in my driveway

• Like 2

your map dosent have open access

Skib try the map link one more time.  I changed it to public/ web access.

that did the trick

so you guys are going in via 49/41 and out 140/merced? am I lookin at that right?

I think that's the way we went last time....we came out through merced though I know that

this one looks a bit more of a loop than last time cuz it didnt go threw 49/41/oakhurst.

Im thinking of back tracking to Mariposa and meeting up with you guys there. I live near the 49/41 intersect lol

Oakhurst is the last stop before going into the park so deff grab some food and road snacks in town.

Theres some places to get stuff in the park but its horribly marked up.

I prob wont make the whole trip up threw the park

so anyone who gets that far and decides they arnt really up for that long of a run are welcome to hang out here.

Yes, this is designed as a loop going in using 41/ wawona road (i think there is a tunnel by there) then into the Yosemite valley. Drive through and come back home using 140 to Merced. We could discuss other options once we are in the general area.