toolbox and ducky-chan chronicles

hobospyder

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hyperikon lights are known for causing RF interferance. They can interfere with garage door and gate openers to the point they wont work when the lights are on. You might have to trade them for a different set if they interfere

https://www.amazon.com/review/RYBQZ056O8RGZ

neither of which will be an issue down in my shop. no gates anywhere in the neighborhood and no garage door openers in use any closer than my house. neighbors across the street can't actually get their cars in the garage and my garage is about 50 yards away at a minimum. thanks for the concern though

• Like 4

this thread getting all the love right now. 

friend of mine has a sister that is remodeling a 50s something house down in town, replacing pretty much everything including a wood stove

20161226_131452.jpg

so i have a wood stove now, just need to get it properly plumbed in....

got four of the lights installed and the wiring down to get the other half of them but didn't hang all 8. should be nice and insanely bright in my workspace when i go to work on little miss some more. this picture shows how smokey the shop got with the door open and the little man door open as well

20161226_154734.jpg

and dropped the driveline in prep for the motor swap since i'm not disconnecting trannies in the process and probably doing it the hard way. will find out when i get there

20161226_154749.jpg

no shop stuff for christmas this year so i bought myself shop presents, wood stove, lights, cherry picker, what not

• Like 5

Solid score on the stove!!

should even be big enough to keep the shop heated properly during the winter if i get it plumbed in proper. debating on where it shall go as a final resting place, i'm thinking right in the center so the heat can radiate outwards instead of against a wall. either way gonna have to do some figuring on the chimney. either long shot straight up and out the roof or put it against the back wall and do an easy shot out the wall

thoughts are appreciated and strongly encouraged

• Like 2

like your work space

depending on your location, next hoboland bbq will be done at some point in the beginning quarter of the year, probably late feb.... not sure yet. 

i also have started renting out space for others to work, i got a few too many out there myself right now but can move vehicles around to suit

• Like 2

depending on your location, next hoboland bbq will be done at some point in the beginning quarter of the year, probably late feb.... not sure yet. 

i also have started renting out space for others to work, i got a few too many out there myself right now but can move vehicles around to suit

Louisiana, Though one day when i finally get finished bringing Rusty back to life. I think it would be totally cool to make a road trip out west and catch one of these events and put a face to all the avatars.

• Like 1

It's a quality motorcycle lift too when you need to get them in the back of a truck. I lift all sorts of heavy shit.

Yup. I've loaded bikes big as goldwings into my truck using my engine hoist.

• Like 3