1972 620 sick!

ezcruiser

130_0801_01_z+datsun_620+front_side_view.jpg

I've always liked this truck from browzin the truck photo galleries and catching one or two photos of it! It seems to be a mix of old skewl and the street scene and I love it! Lucky for me it was featured by Super Street!!!

Here's The link: http://www.superstreetonline.com/featuredvehicles/130_0801_datsun_620_keep_on_truckin/index.html

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, good job on the truck. I liked reading the article and seeing the way they took the time to explain for the mainly CRX/Lude/Tuner crowd all about the engine mods on yours. I liked the way they shoot the truck too. That thing looks great from almost any angle, but they made it look like it was going 80 miles an hour...just sitting there.

I was at a birthday party for a girl in my Youth Group (as a Youth Pastor, I get to go to parties and eat cake a lot:blink:) and all these kids were all hangin' out while her uncle pulls out the copy of the mag with the little red Datsun in it. So the uncle and grandpa and I were looking at his old cars and the magazine with your truck in it. It actually made a relationship develop with them and they really love the truck too.:cool: