L20B EFI Conversion

Hello I have a fuel injection conversion for the datsun L-20B I beleive that I have everything you will need minus the fuel pump, and EGR block off plate. This will bolt on to your Datsun L20B block converting your old carb set up to a fuel injected motor. Installation of pistons are required to maintain the proper compression ratio. $650

Included:

2- EFI Cylinder Heads.

2- Exhaust Manifolds. One is a stainless tubular header, the other is a stock cast iron.

1- Timing Cover

1- Valve Cover

1- Intake Manifold with sensors, fuel rail, injectors, injector resistors.

2- Ignition Coils

1- Distributor

1- Wire harness with all sensors,ECU, and factory mechanics wiring diagram with conversion cheat sheet.

4- Brand New In Box Cast 87mm flat top pistons with rings.

I do accept paypal. I will ship at the buyers cost but be warned this would be a two box shipment and both boxes would still be both quite heavy so please be sure that you want to pay shipping for something this large. Thanks for taking the time to look.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neer said "it" was L20, yes this is the z head, I said it is a l20B efi conversion, never said "it" was bolt on either, I did say the 87mm pistons are required in the first post to keep up the compression to compensate for the z heads larger CC, meaning you have to bore your block 2mm, so if you are wanting to convert your datsun to efi you would want to use the L20 block since it is less prone to cracking,

Neer said "it" was L20, yes this is the z head, I said it is a l20B efi conversion, never said "it" was bolt on either, I did say the 87mm pistons are required in the first post to keep up the compression to compensate for the z heads larger CC, meaning you have to bore your block 2mm, so if you are wanting to convert your datsun to efi you would want to use the L20 block since it is less prone to cracking,

Ok

You stated "This will bolt on to your Datsun L20B block"

just a little bit misleading without all the info there or picture.

No troubles here bro

Hope someone gets it and put to good use.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.