An open unapology

Ok, I have read the Ratsun rules, I know the score!!

I ask, nor expect any preferential treatment, god forbid, my previous behaviour on this site at times should have seen me warned, if not put in the naughty corner for some time!!!

I posted today a followup to my previous post titled "Cuz Merica", and it got shut down after four posts.

My point is, my previous post generated over 400 replies, with no comment, warning etc from mods.

I have, in my time posting on here, seen many posts given subtle, and unsubtle warnings, or just shut down immediately for their douchebaggery!.

I will, though I expect no thanks, comments etc, make note of my donations to this site. As a result of this, do I expect preferential teatment, favoritism, a blind eye turned to my shennanigans???, fuck no, however, Datzenmike, you have pissed me off by shutting down my post, and whislt you, or other mods are entitled to moderate as you see fit, im perplexed, to say the least at your actions this time.

Should you see fit to allow my whiny little post to remain as a indicator of how people downunder can piss and moan, thanks.. If not, im sure you guys know how to delete things.

A PM, warning, subtle comment etc would have been well received, and duly noted!

P.s. Mike, your Datsun knowledge is only as good as your ability to use search Engines such as Google!

Thanks everyone, goodbye!

• Like 5
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hint, Mike actually keeps his information in Notebooks, they sometimes make appearances.

I would say more... but then it becomes more dribble about the classifieds.

Have fun trying to figure out the Washington Mods and Mike.

Also, I dont donate. The first round was because I figured I had given enough information over the years that it offset whatever my donation should have been.

Then things started happening here that I didnt like, so then I havent donated since. Why donate to something you dont 100% agree with?

• Like 2

Ok, I have read the Ratsun rules, I know the score!!

I ask, nor expect any preferential treatment, god forbid, my previous behaviour on this site at times should have seen me warned, if not put in the naughty corner for some time!!!

I posted today a followup to my previous post titled "Cuz Merica", and it got shut down after four posts.

My point is, my previous post generated over 400 replies, with no comment, warning etc from mods.

I have, in my time posting on here, seen many posts given subtle, and unsubtle warnings, or just shut down immediately for their douchebaggery!.

1/ We reserve the right to remove any topics we deem inappropriate or disruptive to our community. Please note that, from time to time, topics may be removed for being inappropriate even though your individual post in that topic may have been perfectly fine. Please do not feel this reflects badly on you.

Politics and religious posts ALWAYS go south, apparently guns are close behind. I live in a different culture as do you and to understand America and guns and the people that are for and against them the 'Cuz America thread was left running. Four hundred posts and how many nonsense, off topic and off topic pictures? When threads wind down they often go that way here and resemble Insomniacs. A lot was said, a lot of opinions expressed. It's still there for future posts.

You don't need a warning. Do I actually have to say starting a second thread on guns was unnecessary? Where would it end? Part three? Four?

I will, though I expect no thanks, comments etc, make note of my donations to this site. As a result of this, do I expect preferential teatment, favoritism, a blind eye turned to my shennanigans???, fuck no, however, Datzenmike, you have pissed me off by shutting down my post, and whislt you, or other mods are entitled to moderate as you see fit, im perplexed, to say the least at your actions this time.

I have no idea who donates and who does not and maybe there is a reason for this that no one get special treatment. If you are pissed I'll just have to live with it.

Should you see fit to allow my whiny little post to remain as a indicator of how people downunder can piss and moan, thanks.. If not, im sure you guys know how to delete things.

A PM, warning, subtle comment etc would have been well received, and duly noted!

P.s. Mike, your Datsun knowledge is only as good as your ability to use search Engines such as Google!

The trouble with a warning is that it's a warning. It forever there and done and between us. Pt 2 is only closed, it isn't gone. Surely you can see a second thread about the same thing wasn't needed or in the wrong place and just move on.

Search engines can't provide decades of Datsun experience or opinion.

• Like 2

Wow. He stated the reason right in your thread. Why would you need a warning, you didn't do anything wrong. You just added another insomniacs type thread (that didn't get shut down) and then started another one that would degenerate into the same thing.

Not sure what else to say about that. 

Sorry you don't like the new classifieds Laecaon.,

• Like 1

Hint, Mike actually keeps his information in Notebooks, they sometimes make appearances.

I would say more... but then it becomes more dribble about the classifieds.

Have fun trying to figure out the Washington Mods and Mike.

I sure do. Much of it is hard won, damn hard won, and I refer to it just to be sure I get it right and don't guess wrongly. I've worked many of the more common engine compression ratios in advance. Google and Wikki are not that great when it comes to Datsuns, try them sometime. Usually referring you back to Ratsun. I have a three foot high stack of various manuals.

I'm late for work....

Then things started happening here that I didnt like, so then I havent donated since. Why donate to something you dont 100% agree with?

Absolutely Jacob! You don't have to donate to enjoy our collective knowledge and informative posts here.

Not totally true. My first Datsun was a seven year old '68 4 dr Dime so experience counts for much too.  There was a new '76 B-210 and a 521and  at an age where many Ratsuners are now so I relate to some of the mistakes made. Lets see, just short of 40 years plus another 10 for general (other) car ownership and fixing.

ratsun (like all forums) is a club house. most of us are patrons, a few are volunteer workers and some own the joint. there are a few (very few) rules. pretty simple rules. also, ummm, it's a freaking interweb forum and if you get yer knickers in a twist over a locked/deleted thread then I pity you because you must have no real life.

• Like 4

I was just saying the other day how much I miss the old ratsun. 

Hasn't  changed much!  You suck, the mods suck, I suck. Fuck everyone here and over there. Fuck myself.  Later on i will probably fuck my GF.

20% cars here and 80% bitches on periods and threads about their feelings, jobs, what they do and don't like about todays world.

Every other forum has the same thing happen when they get this big. The classifieds still suck a fat dick here.  Haven't been able to sell a damn thing since.  Conversation in the threads drew interested and helped generate sales.

Oh great. I get to create a for sale ad then go make another thread about it and hope people actually go there in the masses and look like they used too.  lol ok.

By the way. Dildos everywhere.

This and every forum suck dick. Even mine, 510realm.. Fuck microsoft too for being ass hats and forcing retarded shit on their new xbox which I'll never buy anyways.

Im going to go start a whiny bitch thread about how when I drink coffee in the morning I paint the toilet. Then after that another thread on how I like to slap my gf with the D.

• Like 5