Feels like autumn.

DatMo

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interested to see it finished out a bit more! I'm a sucker for the stock dash, but this looks promising.

i was thinking I MIGHT have some time tonight to finish it up! I gotta finish college apps and I'll do that

I hope it does pay off for you, I personally think it's a bunch of bullshit......blah blah blah datsun.

for the most part is. However you do learn a sufficient amount but of that, only a small percentage is applicable. Bla blah blahhh Datsun lol

College can be really good.. or really bad. That all comes down to the student and the major. That's it.

Don't major in something dumb.

Don't major in something with no market demand.

Don't major in something that pays like shit.

When you are in your final few terms.. you should already be applying for a job(in the field), have a job, or at least have an internship. Don't wait.. 

Sure, lots of other ways to make money without going to school.. it's not the only way by any means. 

Now lets see some more pictures...

i got the bolts from oreileys next to the Starbucks I study at so I'm gonna finish it up tonight I hope and I'll have pics of the product within a few days.

I'm majoring in economics and I plan to have an internship with Toyota or Boeing or something along those lines. I'm a transfer students so we shall see.

It's not bolted in yet but I'm SOOO happy with it! Finished a test early today so I had time!

Lmk what you guys think! I'll finish the side piece next maybe on Sunday.

7FEDD621-415C-4892-807A-C2546F7BCC3C_zps

• Like 1

God damn I just want some time to finish this bad bitch up.

I wanna finish my dash.

Gotta figure out timing as well as tuning the carbs. Gonna clean up some wiring.

Gotta make new door panels and a nice speaker box with some tweeters to replace my heater spot so the doors don't need speakers.

I wanna get some spacers to make my riverges look bitching. Gotta get my custom plates registered.

Gotta get my brakes bled and sorted out completely.

BUT THE WORST PART IS SCHOOL COMES FIRST :(

Soon. I was gonna work on it tonight but had an allergic reaction and ended up in the er lol. Just my luck. But the car is garages now so I'm much happier about that!

I have so much motivation built up!!! I also wanna get a bre lip at some point and make a spiller with alumilite

Edit:also took out my old headliner and I wanna put dynomat all over that shit.

I also wanna redo my entire front bench seat but that could be costly. Another diy? Who knows loll.

So today I finished most of it and made side panels as well! I gotta put in my wiper switch still and maybe make something to go along the edges but I'm not quite sure. I'm excited to get the dash done!

Gotta make a speaker box soon and some other small stuff.

Looks good man! Way to see it through.

Thanks man! I'm excited to do the rest of the interior up and some other small stuff in the car! I tried to start it up to mess with timing but then my battery was dead. I'm stoked!!

Are you driving this fucking thing yet?

Nope. 1) waiiting on my plates in the mail still.

2) need to do timing and tune carbs

3)school is my priority right now lol

I actually was gonna get it done by a mechanic to be perfect but then he got the shingles. Loll help me tune it and timing and I'll buy you a beer!