NEWBIE out of INDIANA,with a 67 520

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome nice 520 they are so rare. cant wait for some more pics.:)

thanks,im with you on the rare part,the slave cylinder went out the first day i had it and the parts store had a tough time finding a replacment,the best they could was sell me a rebuild kit,it was a little more work,but turned out fine :)

Congrats and welcome! Nice 520 man!! You and your truck will be right at home here at Ratsun! How did you find it? (I search Indiana craigslist all the time.)

And how cool is it that you are not only in Indiana, but from Terre Haute!!

Though we live in MA. My wife and her family are from Terre haute. I kid you not. She went to Vigo South. Her folks live in Prairieton. Her maiden name was Teresa Green, and if you went to South, she actually painted some of the murals on the wall. What part of town are you in? Small world.

Congrats and welcome! Nice 520 man!! You and your truck will be right at home here at Ratsun! How did you find it? (I search Indiana craigslist all the time.)

And how cool is it that you are not only in Indiana, but from Terre Haute!!

Though we live in MA. My wife and her family are from Terre haute. I kid you not. She went to Vigo South. Her folks live in Prairieton. Her maiden name was Teresa Green, and if you went to South, she actually painted some of the murals on the wall. What part of town are you in? Small world.

i knew the guy who had it,we hung out at a couple bigger shows in indy over the summer,then i saw he posted it on mautofied.com and we worked a trade out for my750chopper,

i grew up in illinois then moved over to terre haute about 6 years ago, i think the guy who had the datsun actually lives in parieton or praire creek, one of those litle towns out side of terre haute:)

Welcome. Love the 520 & is that your Impala in your avatar? Im also into the lowrider look as well as Datsuns. Pics will be a bonus too...the fronts of the 520/521's can be a challenge to bag [space wise].

thanks,heres a few pics of the 64,i hope to fit the bags normal style on the 520,but if they dont fit then i will make a mount that runs off the upper aarm,hopefully my 2500s come in before the weekend so i can mess around with it:p

2612155952_9d26e93095.jpg

2611319969_fb7650d69a.jpg

Very Cool.I'm lovin the '64 Vert.:cool:

If you fix the 520 up half as nice as your other rides it will be sweet.

Check out the link in my sig.I have been fixing up a '64 myself.

thanks,that 64 is nice!!the datsun looks to be pretty mean as well, i dont plan on doing any paintwork with the datsun,justhammer it down and some interior,just a fun daily dragger