IMG_20140730_064823_067_zpskfxq3fyx.jpg

fun and fuel efficient

IMG_20140607_075655_901_zps6nh3pyuz.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy & I will be going - but not sure what we will be driving. The 510 is fun but not so fuel friendly- the 350z is convertible with ac and is a blast to drive especially on winding roads - 1200 great on gas but no ac- hmmm we are stumped. We will be there for sure in 1 of the 3 cars

This should never be a question unless you own multiple 510s........

.............only Gino can ask this question........

its always a question, and when the roadster gets up and running I will have to choose between 3 old school datsuns and a new school 350z 

I always enjoy the older cars 

BUT that 350 is a blast 

you dont have that problem 510 or 510 or truck easy peasy 

I had a white 350z a while back and yes they are fun but i never took it on a fun run. Sorry buddy but i would definitely drive a datsun before the 350z. Especially when rolling with a pack of datsuns. And its gonna be nice weather out there i doubt its gonna get passed the 80's. We can always do a newer car fun run if you like. Ill bring my infiniti. But on this run im going ol school forsure. Just Saying ;-)

• Like 2

But we welcome all so if you more comfty with the z then bring it we just mainly want our peeps out with us no matter what car they are in. I remember when u were driving the crap out of the maxima with carbs flying everywhere in your back seat lol.

:geek:  my dime is in the shop still . getting its transplants done . maybe next one hermanos datsun rules . :blush: :crying:

It's almost done my Lil hermanito, it will be worth the wait"DATSLOCO and I" promise.

I have 24 hours to make this happen!!!  truck is for the most part ready....   still working on making my wallet happy enough for the trip.  This one sounds like the kind of fun run I will regret if I don't make it.  Can't wait to move down south a little.......

• Like 1