Open carry if you want, it's your right. Conceal carry (with proper paperwork) if you want, it's your right. I am pro gun and own more than one. I do not carry in public but I don't have any problem with someone who does. I've seen numerous people open carrying and I live in a very sedate community.

I live by this:

if you pull a gun on me, be ready to use it. If close enough proximity, I will get to you before you get a shot out. Most guns are pulled to scare someone and the perp doesn't think of someone reacting as such.

I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

• Like 3
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

One little link to a news article on an Aussie news website and look what ive started.

Naughty Ratwagon :)

Yes and still going.Ive read some pretty stupid comments here.Liberal vs. Conservative ? if thats what people think its all about than i guess they must be just as wacked out as those they disagree with.Yes i own guns,do i feel its necessary to carry one in public ? no, not even if i could.Out.

Well this has certainly turned into a shit-fest, hasn't it?! :D

You know, there was the time last year or so when the dipshit neighbors across the alley were still living there and one of their two pitbulls got out.  My roommate Buddy and I were talking in the back alley at the time.  The dog starts barking at me on MY property, and I tell it to go home, in which case it comes closer and begins getting more aggressive.  .45 shot into the dirt, damn if that dog didn't run as fast as it's legs could carry it.  I know there are some good pitbulls, but most of them are shitty and owned by shitty people.  There's your reason for open carry in the ghetto.

But I agree, if you walked around in Oakland open-carrying, you'd have someone shoot you in the back before long.  Best to conceal there.  My ghetto isn't quite that bad.

• Like 1

I'm gonna start open carrying my pistol grip shotgun! Not holstered as there is none made, except maybe a sling over the back strap. So I am just going to carry it everywhere in one hand. You know, just in case zombies attack me! And because it is my damn second amendment right! Because back in 1791 that is exactly what our forefathers wanted when they signed the second amendment into law. Everybody to have the right to walk around in public with a gun, own fully automatic military grade assault weapons in case we need all 100 bullets to kill a man who just won't go down, 50 caliber weapons to fend off  the great American Rhinoceros, And a bazooka for hunting the blue whale when it decides to start walking on land and eating people!    guntootsmiley.gif

• Like 1

I'm gonna start open carrying my pistol grip shotgun! Not holstered as there is none made, except maybe a sling over the back strap. So I am just going to carry it everywhere in one hand. You know, just in case zombies attack me! And because it is my damn second amendment right! Because back in 1791 that is exactly what our forefathers wanted when they signed the second amendment into law. Everybody to have the right to walk around in public with a gun, own fully automatic military grade assault weapons in case we need all 100 bullets to kill a man who just won't go down, 50 caliber weapons to fend off  the great American Rhinoceros, And a bazooka for hunting the blue whale when it decides to start walking on land and eating people!    guntootsmiley.gif

Nope.  They wanted cannons.  Remember, they had just overthrown the government by force.  They wanted to make sure they could do it again if they ended up with some asshat dictator.

• Like 3