• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a conservative but not a republican by any means. 

I guess by most definitions I am part Eisenhower, Reagan, Kennedy, Ron Paul, Ayn Rand style conservative (many others not listed). But depending on what historian, all of those make me a horrid person. I can't subscribe to any one thing. 

I am a conservative that believes in a small government and extreme scrutiny of public office (accountability), along with prosecution of anyone that attempts to break the ethical boundaries of public office. I also believe in many ideas from the other side of the isle. im pro-choice, pro-gay, and pretty much pro on liberty as it is defined and not as it skewed by either side for politicking.

I could go on and define more but I imagine this type of admission only insights hate or scorn because of differences among us.

I think alot of people feel this way and it really comes down to the fact that Trump is not the man for the job. I think someone else will come along in 4 years and take over Hillary by a landslide.

Yes on obvious policies. What about all the insider Washington 'buisness as usual' lobbying, graft corruption, waste cronyism...... 

Sadly those are now permanent pieces of furniture and the only way to get rid of them would be a fire. And I don't see anyone striking a match of policy on any of that. 

So, if we get The Tick in office, then we need to make sure the house and senate remain Republican, at least that would keep her somewhat in check or there will be lots more dead bodies.

What wrong with The Tick? I miss that show, heard the Netflix or Amazon are bringing it back though

• Like 1

Well trump seems like he wants to clean up Washington.... wait.... :rofl:

Trump and Hillary want nothing more than to put Washington and the American people in subjection to them. For them, it's about wielding power over others, not using it to to serve them. Both Hillary and Trump had fathers that worked all the time and didn't show affection, or recognize their accomplishments. Trump is a physical bully and Hillary an intellectual bully who are psychopathically driven to be acknowledged for their superior abilities. The most terrifying thing for them is to admit fault, or defeat. Neither has an ounce of humility in their soul.

• Like 2

Good luck with that one. One is a mega maniac and the other is a career politician who have made serious mistakes with her emails and then tried to cover them up.  Do you really think, they are going to come out clean?  Heller! The show must go on and right now they have to keep their machine going.  Too much is at stake, tons of money have been spent and promises made to their constitutients.  Both are going to come out swinging in the next debate, media and both will dig up shit about each other and that feed each other and their followers' paranoia.

• Like 2

simple all he has to do is stay the course and be patient and wait for an opportunity but like most mega maniacs he can't help himself.  He just have to talk about how he can create jobs, equal opportunity for all, being tough on ISIS, our enemies and reforming immigration.  You know the stuff that we think is important in our lives....remember most Americans can't stand the status Quo and that's Hillary but no like I said earlier he can't help himself.  He is used to having it his way and saying things that's on his mind.  He is not about being PC. 

I am a conservative but not a republican by any means.

I guess by most definitions I am part Eisenhower, Reagan, Kennedy, Ron Paul, Ayn Rand style conservative (many others not listed). But depending on what historian, all of those make me a horrid person. I can't subscribe to any one thing.

I am a conservative that believes in a small government and extreme scrutiny of public office (accountability), along with prosecution of anyone that attempts to break the ethical boundaries of public office. I also believe in many ideas from the other side of the isle. im pro-choice, pro-gay, and pretty much pro on liberty as it is defined and not as it skewed by either side for politicking.

I could go on and define more but I imagine this type of admission only insights hate or scorn because of differences among us.

Dude. You're a libertarian. Welcome.

• Like 1