Question: how can we fight an ideological war with guns.

Answer: let me instead go off on a scripted response to any Muslim who raises their hand.

Did she even hear the question?

Though, I'm guessing you didn't post that for the obvious oblivious prejudice in her banter. The girl had a good question. If the enemy is fueled by ideology that directly demonizes western culture in part for the history of violent response/war, why then would we not fight a more intelligent battle that lessens their recruitment campaign?

The response was to another question entirely. And was so long-winded, and riddled with numbers, that the listener forgot the question and nodded their head.

People who forgot their breakfast: "Yeah! Fuck political correctness!"

People who were actually listening: ummmmm... What?

Your point is moot, the question itself is ridiculously ignorant.....its a fucking war, how the fuck you fight a war???? DUH!

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Your point is moot, the question itself is ridiculously ignorant.....its a fucking war, how the fuck you fight a war???? DUH!

I have to say that the Muslim chick's opening statement was manipulative PC crap 101, but holy shit did she step into a serious booby trap there. Interesting how the panel member said "Great question", but instead of answering it she grandstanded with a well rehearsed slap down monolog that would play to the room.

Personally, I would like to hear an answer to that question. Truth is, everyone of the passed CIA directors have said there's no way we are going to shoot our way out of this "war" on terror. The radicalized Muslim ideology is here in our country right now, so what are we supposed to do, bomb it? How are we going to combat the sickness of hatred, that's what I want to know. 

I have to say that the Muslim chick's opening statement was manipulative PC crap 101, but holy shit did she step into a serious booby trap there. Interesting how the panel member said "Great question", but instead of answering it she grandstanded with a well rehearsed slap down monolog that would play to the room.

Personally, I would like to hear an answer to that question. Truth is, everyone of the passed CIA directors have said there's no way we are going to shoot our way out of this "war" on terror. The radicalized Muslim ideology is here in our country right now, so what are we supposed to do, bomb it? How are we going to combat the sickness of hatred, that's what I want to know. 

We could start with not bringing them here.We could also hunt down and deport anybody involved in radical Islam.Oh never mind,weve turned into a bunch of pussies that feel its more important to not hurt the feelings of so few so that so many will be at risk.

• Like 1

Vote for this, then..

https://youtu.be/hiMJR5jo8_s

Hillary is all about war... Why would he vote for her given his dilemma.

The Muslim chick asked a question. A good question. And it went unanswered. Paradime saw the switch I saw. I presume most here saw the same. This war is not like wars with countries. The panelist compared Muslims to Germans, China, and a number of other countries. Countries have borders. Lines in the sand/dirt. Religions do not. Comparing the two, as the panelist did, makes the previous wars sound similar. They are completely different. There is no "head of the snake" to seek. With every head we cut, several more will grow. And the pool of candidates is, as pointed out, larger than our whole country. The war will only be won through an ideological shift. And the chance of that happening lessens with each dollar we spend dropping bombs. At the same time, pushes the US further into debt. There is a difference between being soft on terrorism, and being smart in battle.

• Like 1

he'll

Heel

I did a quick google search and found a laymen who described quite well what I'm trying to say.

Pullll ese. What a pile of first year read 27 books of psychobullshit. What word was mispronounced 'cause I sure missed it. He sail collage instead of university was that it??? and while we're talking hypnosis how do you prove it? from not just being convinced? Wow he is the worst orator and can't think on his feet.... is this what he want's me to think? Has he really hypnotized me to thinking he's a tool? Congratulations Donald, mission accomplished. It's not hypnotizing when you tell people what they want to hear.

Think of a idiot. Now imagine someone saying about this idiot.... wow what a amazing actor he is. He has everyone fooled. 

• Like 1

Mike: you'd be in the group of folks excused from stage. But I'd have not expected you to be in the suggestible group anyway. Many are. And with time and repetition, that number grows.

Do me a favor. Next time you see Trump in front of a camera, watch for the superego bait, followed by the suggestion/message. If it isn't on purpose, its just how he is. But he does it.

Heel

Pullll ese. What a pile of first year read 27 books of psychobullshit. What word was mispronounced 'cause I sure missed it. He sail collage instead of university was that it??? and while we're talking hypnosis how do you prove it? from not just being convinced? Wow he is the worst orator and can't think on his feet.... is this what he want's me to think? Has he really hypnotized me to thinking he's a tool? Congratulations Donald, mission accomplished. It's not hypnotizing when you tell people what they want to hear.

Think of a idiot. Now imagine someone saying about this idiot.... wow what a amazing actor he is. He has everyone fooled. 

Hillary is all about war... Why would he vote for her given his dilemma.

The Muslim chick asked a question. A good question. And it went unanswered. Paradime saw the switch I saw. I presume most here saw the same. This war is not like wars with countries. The panelist compared Muslims to Germans, China, and a number of other countries. Countries have borders. Lines in the sand/dirt. Religions do not. Comparing the two, as the panelist did, makes the previous wars sound similar. They are completely different. There is no "head of the snake" to seek. With every head we cut, several more will grow. And the pool of candidates is, as pointed out, larger than our whole country. The war will only be won through an ideological shift. And the chance of that happening lessens with each dollar we spend dropping bombs. At the same time, pushes the US further into debt. There is a difference between being soft on terrorism, and being smart in battle.

Continue asking a stupid question....and yes it is a stupid question to ask in this day in age when everyone including her and yourself know the answer, but......the likes of her and you continue to ask it.....as if asking the same question a million times will somehow change the answer, that's idiotic.

Shooting in the East County of San Diego with questionable issues. I posted about it earlier to vent what I felt, but, I took it down as I have calmed down and don't want to start a shit storm on the board. 

This is what is going on. 

http://www.cbs8.com/story/33263857/officer-involved-shooting-reported-in-el-cajon

Ok, back to real world. 

A black man just got shot earlier in a town east of me, in El Cajon, CA and reports are that he was unarmed. Acting erratic in a shopping center to the point where three 911 calls where placed on him.

According to witness accounts, he would not comply and apparently it prompted him to be shot, from the reports, five times. A crowd has since gathered and everybody has a story. Most of that neighborhood is in the lower income status and mostly minority. Most went straight to the "because he is black" story followed by "Why would they shoot a man with mental issues"

So yes, the media is there in full force and already creating tension by stating that "this demonstration has been peaceful so far" when no one seems to be demonstrating. 

It's is crazy when you hear about this in other parts of the country and now here it is in my back yard, and to see it develop is pretty wild. Mics are being pointed at the some of the most loud and ignorant types in the neighborhood and their idea of what happened is becoming the news. Nobody is waiting to hear both sides of the story. 

Now, the cops in El Cajon can be total tools, but, they do deal with some pretty crazy shit and some pretty idiotic types. After all, El Cajon was the Meth Capitol of the USA for some time back in the day. 

Maybe folks in this part of the country feel left out on the rioting and other bullshit and will see this as a chance to join in on the anarchy. Maybe the riots in South Central are a distant memory and it is time to refresh that bullshit. 

I hope that we continue being the exception and we do not break out into a shit storm. 

Well, thanks for reading and letting me express my view. 

http://www.10news.com/news/officer-involved-shooting-in-el-cajon

You should take this opportunity to go troll the media.....wearing that lovely hat from your profile pic :thumbup:

Continue asking a stupid question....and yes it is a stupid question to ask in this day in age when everyone including her and yourself know the answer, but......the likes of her and you continue to ask it.....as if asking the same question a million times will somehow change the answer, that's idiotic.

I suppose we remain few with a shred of hope that critical thinking and problem solving are surviving human characteristics.