• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So every Iowan potato is presumed to be armed.

Maybe ,, but the meme was about Idaho sooooooo ........

Fun fact:  the Governor ,, or is it Governer,,  of Idaho that will most likely sign this into law is named,,  Clement Leroy "Butch" Otter  i shit you not.

:rofl:

rare10.jpg

• Like 3

Apologies Bill, I was showing that you support the law.... to a fault.

JFC! Who's not based in reality now??? You're armed because you 'always carry'???? You're armed because there was once a picture of you with a gun??? smh. By this logic we might all be armed. I held a gun once. I looked at a picture of a gun once... that count too?

This is the way it is.

This AND based on his "promise" to "not go to jail"-He was armed.

So every Iowan potato is presumed to be armed.

Maybe ,, but the meme was about Idaho sooooooo ........

Fun fact: the Governor ,, or is it Governer,, of Idaho that will most likely sign this into law is named,, Clement Leroy "Butch" Otter i shit you not.

:rofl:

rare10.jpg

GD spellcheck and me not checking the spellcheck.

Apologies Bill, I was showing that you support the law.... to a fault.

JFC! Who's not based in reality now??? You're armed because you 'always carry'???? You're armed because there was once a picture of you with a gun??? smh. By this logic we might all be armed. I held a gun once. I looked at a picture of a gun once... that count too?

Let me clear up this "armed-unarmed" question for you Mike.Finicum WAS armed with a 9mm Ruger in his left pocket.It WASNT planted evidence.The gun was a gift from his stepson so i doubt the FBI could have planted it into Finicums pocket.

• Like 1

Mike, are you saying the cops should have waited for Lavoy to show them his weapon? He turned and reached into his jacket where a sidearm is normally kept and the cops shot him. How is that an execution, or an over aggressive act? At any time Lavoy could have ended that peacefully. Do you think he should have been let go, so he could see the Sharif? Did you know there was a caravan of supporters held behind him when his Suburban was first stopped, and there were more supporters waiting at the Sharif's office. knowing that, do you think it would have been a good idea to "peacefully" take him into custody there in a town full of armed supporters?

• Like 2

Mike, are you saying the cops should have waited for Lavoy to show them his weapon? He turned and reached into his jacket where a sidearm is normally kept and the cops shot him. How is that an execution, or an over aggressive act? At any time Lavoy could have ended that peacefully. Do you think he should have been let go, so he could see the Sharif? Did you know there was a caravan of supporters held behind him when his Suburban was first stopped, and there were more supporters waiting at the Sharif's office. knowing that, do you think it would have been a good idea to "peacefully" take him into custody there in a town full of armed supporters?

Cause you expect he would have run all the way there? They should have arrested him right there. And had he pulled a gun, they should have shot him. Had he shot at them, they should have killed him. They jumped the gun. (NPI) This particular case does have more aspects involved considering the weeks of tension that built. Everyone was on edge expecting a violent outcome. I'm not surprised this happened.

Why are we not developing guns that administer strong tranquilizers and have the accuracy of a bullet? Seems the extra few seconds of taking cover would be worth the innocent lives that would be spared. Or do some of you believe everyone a cop shoots is guilty? As well, do you believe the cop isn't traumatized as hell taking a life like that? Innocent or guilty it can't be easy. I bet cops would be glad they tranqued a guy and still took him in.

That said, we do need more significant penalties for crimes that don't involve jail. Death, labor, etc. and when released from jail, they should pay the cost of jail over the remainder of their years.

Omar Sharif was there too?

• Like 2