What the fuck has happened in America? You used to champion the under dog. Fight for what is right. Protect the 'little guy'.

i think mike's all roused up because he sorta resembles finicum

if anybody's can pull themselves off this topic for a few minutes, check out the indexed/cataloged 32,000 private hillary emails just released by WIKILEAKS

https://twitter.com/wikileaks

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic election cycle :rofl:

I have had a lesbian relative and her Mexican wife tell me that Trump is racist because a KKK leader he never met and has disavowed supported him and then told me that Hillary was not racist for kissing and praising KKK leader/recruiter Senator Robert Byrd who was a senator up until he died in 2010. yeah, this election promises to be interesting!!!

• Like 1

I have had a lesbian relative and her Mexican wife tell me that Trump is racist because a KKK leader he never met and has disavowed supported him and then told me that Hillary was not racist for kissing and praising KKK leader/recruiter Senator Robert Byrd who was a senator up until he died in 2010. yeah, this election promises to be interesting!!!

AKA libtard hypocrisy.

• Like 1

if you're anti-globalist then drumpff is the only choice (assuming he's as good as his word)

interesting quote i found adding more depth to our understanding of the neo-liberal deception re: TPP

(if all ratsuners don't know what TPP is then we're doomed)

bot.jpg

• Like 1

If they fucking looked at the side of the stupid bug they can find the owner right away!!.. Fucking news people are dumb as a box of hair clippings.

Wilkey works....

Kinda shows the intelligence of the idiots driving too. If you are trying to break the law don't emblazon a name on the side of your rig that can get you caught. 

http://www.autoblog.com/2016/03/10/san-diego-urban-assault-buggy-charges-video/

License plate number right here. Call it in Danno

https://40.media.tumblr.com/f3fc0459fe838daf21d52d9526b5819e/tumblr_o4c2y1guvw1v486jno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o4c2y1guvw1v486jno1_1280.jpg

• Like 1

It's Bill and I realize this. I always imagine he has a painting in his living room of a criminals that have just been lynched....

Pisanello_010.jpgPisanello_010.jpg220px-Pisanello_010.jpg4cded0752c72329637af55646c213c3f.jpg

and is an avid gun collector.

Please post where I have supported violating the law. I'll wait.

Trouble shooting 101-In any "incident",you have a series of events.In assigning fault,you go back and find out in which event it FIRST went wrong. In this case-Fault is Finicum's. Point,set,match

• Like 1

So did Finicum even have a weapon?

This is what you don't understand: It is completely IRRELEVANT whether had had a weapon or not. He always carried, there were pictures(numerous) of him wearing a side arm. There-fore he WAS armed and was treated accordingly.

• Like 2

Please post where I have supported violating the law. I'll wait.

Trouble shooting 101-In any "incident",you have a series of events.In assigning fault,you go back and find out in which event it FIRST went wrong. In this case-Fault is Finicum's. Point,set,match

Apologies Bill, I was showing that you support the law.... to a fault.

This is what you don't understand: It is completely IRRELEVANT whether had had a weapon or not. He always carried, there were pictures(numerous) of him wearing a side arm. There-fore he WAS armed and was treated accordingly.

JFC! Who's not based in reality now??? You're armed because you 'always carry'???? You're armed because there was once a picture of you with a gun??? smh. By this logic we might all be armed. I held a gun once. I looked at a picture of a gun once... that count too?