Funny until we get into a trade war with China and our economy tanks. Funny until we start a joint war with Israel against Iran (for no reason other than to appease our slave owner, Israel). Funny until we start a war with North Korea and a Proxy war with Russia and China.

Pretty funny stuff. I can't wait.

This guys gets it. All fucking quiet as fuck in the media though. "Hey, let's all focus on our whack job president or emails..." We will be at war soon enough. And the spoils of war won't be Jerusalem, it'll be a nice plot of land between Mexico and Canada. But we won't notice that. It'll just be an obfuscated financial buyout (aka. loans). Why tear down a factory that brings in money when you can just keep the earnings and work all of the staff longer hours for less pay. Welcome to the American Dream where anyone can go into debt regardless of race, or religion.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny until we get into a trade war with China and our economy tanks. Funny until we start a joint war with Israel against Iran (for no reason other than to appease our slave owner, Israel). Funny until we start a war with North Korea and a Proxy war with Russia and China.

Pretty funny stuff. I can't wait.

This post is funny too.

I don't think i've seen any posts claiming Trump is the 2nd coming of Christ..If i did please point it out.

I'm not seeing this either, but then again I'm not a trump fan. It was simply accepting a much lesser evil.

Literally Guys? Mike, can we designate a metaphoric font? :rofl:

Does being the lesser of two evils mean we shouldn't investigate what happened in the 2016 election? So are people who don't care for Trump  supposed to be more sensitive and not comment about his passed, his cabinet, all the crazy shit he does and says? He's a divisive figure and that's by design, but god forbid anyone speaks out against him around here. Hell we can't even look at Trump's actual business record without being attacked for it. 

If Hildy, Bush, or Bernie won, would Cuz be sensitive and look the other way? 

I agree with Rex... he's a fucking moron. I'm never happy with what ever party is in power, call me the opposition party critic. No one sees the cliff coming when everyone agrees and tells the driver to 'keep going ahead full speed'. Without criticism no-ones feet get held to the fire. There's no accountability. No fear of exposure and no incentive to do right. So yeah, dig up all the shit you like past and present and pass the popcorn.

The marxists are like wounded animals. Sensing imminent danger they are mounting a last charge. That charge is trying to convince everyone that good universal healthcare is possible - its not, and it never will . Oregon is following CAs blind rush to destruction by holding an entire bogus special election (costing millions) and have an ENTIRE voter pamphlet (with 2 -3 copies mailed per resident) trying to get one disastrous healthcare bill passed == Prop 101. They want to get it passed before the Tax laws kick in and $$ is in folks pockets. A very Soviet style of politics, timed to beat the realization that high tax states are in for a real beating from tax revolts.

• Like 2

Funny until we get into a trade war with China and our economy tanks. Funny until we start a joint war with Israel against Iran (for no reason other than to appease our slave owner, Israel). Funny until we start a war with North Korea and a Proxy war with Russia and China.Pretty funny stuff. I can't wait.

This guys gets it. All fucking quiet as fuck in the media though. "Hey, let's all focus on our whack job president or emails..." We will be at war soon enough. And the spoils of war won't be Jerusalem, it'll be a nice plot of land between Mexico and Canada. But we won't notice that. It'll just be an obfuscated financial buyout (aka. loans). Why tear down a factory that brings in money when you can just keep the earnings and work all of the staff longer hours for less pay. Welcome to the American Dream where anyone can go into debt regardless of race, or religion.

Outside the box guys..

None of that happens unless it's supposed too.

Now in jail early for offering a reward for strands of Hillary Clinton's hair.What an idiot to do that.He was out on bail pending sentence and had bail revoked due to the threat.The guy clearly has something wrong with him and it isn't just greed.

If she was pres , he would be dead

He owns that Wu tang Album?

If Hildy, Bush, or Bernie won, would Cuz be sensitive and look the other way? 

I don't know, would you?  Or how about dhp?

Seems that's where the answer to your question would need to come from.

And I say this in the sense that by stating the Trump supporters go nuts when there are requests for his tax returns, so would a supporter of the "alternate winner" go nuts over the continued assault into Hillary and the emails for example.  It's going to be really hard to get any sort of accurate results, since it would all be based on supposition of the opposite outcome.

Only 5 classified emails transmitted, stored on laptop of someone without a security clearance and who is now a felon.

Yeah, no big deal. 5 classified out of 2800. And only 2800 out of 650,000 released.

A service member once took a selfie on a sub and is now in prison. Glad we have equal justice under the law.............

• Like 2

And once again... in possession of SAP's....

End of story. Straight to prison for that alone.

Special Access Programs are above top secret and require approved individuals go to highly secured physical terminals to read them. They should not exist outside of that highly secured environment.

These were found on her private server. National security was at risk.

Again so much for equal justice..

• Like 1

End of story. Straight to prison for that alone.

Again so much for equal justice..

David Petraeus did much worse. Remind me how much time he served? Remember what Scooter Libby did? Seems like he got a pardon if I remember correctly.. DC protects their own. Nothing new. No accountability on either side. Unless you're Al Franken...

Resigning is the intention or action of resigning. It's only resigned, past tense, when the action is finished. He can always wait for this firestorm to die down and test the waters, then change his mind depending which way the public opinion wind blows. I would call it keeping your options open. The pendulum swings.

• Like 1

He's resigning. Not sure what you're arguing about? Arguing for the sake of arguing?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/al-franken-addresses-supporters-ahead-of-resignation-from-senate-live-stream/

Not arguing by any means. Just going off old news. After the Alabama election, most dems who pushed for him to resign flipped and wanted him to stay again. At the time, he had only announced an intent to resign, but not a resignation which would leave the door open.. or so it would seem.

Thanks for posting that link.

Seattle's new tax on sugary drinks kicks in on New Year's Day

Attention Coke and Pepsi fans: Seattle's tax on sugary drinks takes effect on New Year's Day.

Joining a handful of other U.S. locales with similar levies, Seattle voters enacted a 1.75 cents-per-fluid-ounce tax on the distribution of sodas and other sweetened beverages such as sports drinks and energy drinks in June. That amounts to 21 cents tacked on to every 12-ounce can or bottle.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/12/27/seattles-new-tax-sugary-drinks-kicks-new-years-day/984673001/

Dem senators fight to out-liberal one another ahead of 2020

A half-dozen Trump foes race to embrace the liberal zeitgeist, occupying space Bernie Sanders once had to himself.

12/30/2017 07:05 AM

It used to be that Bernie Sanders was an ideological lone ranger in the Senate. Now, a whole host of potential presidential hopefuls are racing to represent the liberal grass roots on their issues of the day — and pulling the Democratic Party’s center of gravity further to the left.

The trend was apparent throughout the fall among the half-dozen Democratic senators drawing the loudest buzz for 2020 — aside from Sanders (I-Vt.), the group includes Sens. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Cory Booker (D-N.J.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.).

First they flocked to Sanders’ single-payer health care proposal. And then, almost in unison, they adopted two other stands popular among the Democratic base: Refusing to vote for any budget plan that didn’t include help for undocumented immigrants brought to the country as children, and calling for Donald Trump’s resignation over sexual harassment claims leveled against him last year by multiple women.

The six Democrats also have been the most frequent foes of Trump’s nominees earlier this year.

The first major test of the bellwether liberals' ability to push their party along may come as soon as January, when Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has said he would allow a floor vote on an immigration deal that includes protections for Dreamers if bipartisan negotiators can reach one. Immigration advocates are wary of being forced to swallow any compromise that includes aggressive new enforcement measures, however, which could exert heightened pressure on the six liberal senators who have aligned most closely with their cause.

But for the time being, activists like Angel Padilla, policy director of the liberal group Indivisible, are thrilled to see big-name Democratic senators taking up the Dreamers' banner after years of seeing immigration treated warily by party leaders.

"It’s important to have the left flank of the Democratic party talking about this for a number of reasons," Padilla said in an interview.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/30/2020-liberal-democrats-trump-opponent-319239

giphy.gif

• Like 1

David Petraeus did much worse. Remind me how much time he served? Remember what Scooter Libby did? Seems like he got a pardon if I remember correctly.. DC protects their own. Nothing new. No accountability on either side. Unless you're Al Franken...

"David Petraeus did much worse." No actually he didn't, because the info was classified we don't know what he shared with her and it doesn't seem as if she used it. He was punished. We may not agree on the level of punishment but it was handed out. --> On April 23, 2015, a federal judge sentenced Petraeus to two years probation plus a fine of $100,000. The fine was more than double the amount the Justice Department had requested. He also lost his job and any reputation as a general

"Remember what Scooter Libby did?" What exactly did Scooter Libby do? did he out Valerie Plame ? No.

"An American syndicated columnist, Robert Novak, had learned of her employment by the CIA from Richard Armitage, then working for the State Department, and had publicly identified her as the source of a recommendation given to the President in the course of her duties. Such a revelation is illegal. A criminal investigation led to no charges except one against a lawyer, Lewis Libby, for lying to the investigators. His prison time on being convicted was ultimately commuted by Bush.

Armitage resigned in 2004. His defense that he had inadvertently made an off-hand remark during a probing interview with Novak, coupled with his candor and cooperation, was accepted. The decision not to prosecute was not made until 2006. Meanwhile the long and slow investigation played out in the press as a scandal."

The quoted material is from wiki