• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

More false equivalency...is that all you got?

We know what side you're on...but I hate to break it to you, I don't think they let mexicans be nazis...no matter how much of a right wing liberal hater you are.

Except if you are one of these misguided mestizo fools;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Front_of_Mexico

The US has never been wealthier or more productive, so why aren't we feeling that prosperity now? The virtual austerity we've been living under is the product of a grotesque imbalance in capital distribution. The rules of capitalism have been bent in favor of the fattest few, and that has created a master slave form of capitalism. And what do the feverishly divided Mericans do to make America great again? They give the fattest fucking rich kid the keys to the candy shop.

Since many don't read the long ones, I wanted to copy that paragraph.

California deserves Trump’s tax plan. It’s been passing the fiscal buck for years

Californians are panicking over President Donald Trump’s tax cut plan.

They have a reason to be worried: One of the central features of the plan is that taxpayers will have to choose between a property tax deduction or a state and local tax deduction, with a $10,000 limit in either case.

In a state with a top marginal tax rate of 13.3 percent, which kicks in at $1 million, that’s a massive hit – it could mean paying well in excess of 50 percent of marginal income. Overall, California was by far the lead recipient of state and local tax deductions in 2014, with residents filing for more than $101 billion in such deductions; the second-place finisher, New York, clocked in at just $68 billion. Furthermore, the Trump tax plan would cap mortgage loan deductions at $750,000, which in an inflated real estate market like California, smacks a serious number of homeowners.

California’s federal and state politicians have never had to own their tax increases – they can always count on federal tax deductions to help them cover for their high-tax policies.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/opinion/california-forum/article189600289.html#storylink=cpy

In Eureka,there was a huge homeless problem when I left.

I don't get how many of these people come cross-country,with no money,

& no plans,& expect/demand to be be supported for their bad decisions.

A large percentage of the crime problem there is tied to these

same people.

I thought of sending Jerry Brown a BIG bag of coal for Christmas.

• Like 2

The orange imbecile would have been safe in his golden tower, tweeting like Capt. Infallible that he somehow knows more about everything then everyone.

Sounds like every post in Cuz....

England also has a high homeless population amongst first tier nations. But anyway, poverty is just not because poor health care, the current liberal magic wand, but also because of lack of education and common decency. Yes, I said it, decency. 

If liberal engineering really did work, and it has not, people should be living in a virtual utopia. Free housing, healthcare, money to spend, phones and so on. What do we have? A bunch of fat lazy Americans that have become dependent on a systems that has coddled them. Honestly, why should they work when the handouts to maintain their shitty, dare I say, glorified existence is guaranteed?

Common decency and the drive to do better should have eradicated this, but no, that is not the attitude the left wants to foster. Keep them chained up to the social welfare machine to keep their seats in government. Import and Breed new voters! That is the Liberal way! 

All those public housing buildings should be well kept and inviting, yet the breed the worst in humanity. Like caged rats that just sit around are fed regularly, the eventually start to eat themselves. 

Thanks Liberal Engineering! 

I blame cell phones and social media for the lack of decency and respect towards each other. In theory you would think it would bring us closer together but the reality is the opposite. We have a whole generation who grew up practicing being and calling each other cunts. Why the fuck would a parent ever allow a pre-teen, let alone a teenager, own a cell phone????

• Like 1

Georgia is Now the Number One Filming Location in the World for Movies

According to a new report by FilmL.A, 17 feature films shot in Georgia in 2016, beating California as the top location for feature film production and making it the number one filming location in the world.

FilmL.A.’s annual Feature Film study revealed the United Kingdom came in second for shooting with 16 feature films, with Canada taking third place with 13. Meanwhile, California was in fourth place with 12 feature productions and New York, and Louisiana tied for fifth place.

http://www.projectcasting.com/news/georgia-filming

Pay off your property tax 2018. Save a little.

That's probably not going to work.I think Cuomo from New York is allowing residents to pay 2018 property taxes early so they can get the write-off in 2017.The only problem is the IRS may not allow it.That would be like contributing to your 2018 IRA in 2017 and then writing it off for 2017.We'll see.

• Like 1

Portland’s Disgraceful Anarchy

A city’s besieged businesses close rather than deal with unchecked urban degradation.

December 15, 2017

The disorder that has long dominated the streets of Portland, Oregon reached a new low earlier this month, when Columbia Sportswear, a major retailer headquartered just outside of nearby Beaverton, had to close its flagship store downtown for a day after protestors blocked shoppers from entering. The protestors were reacting to an op-ed by Tim Boyle, Columbia’s CEO, in which he confessed that relocating his company to downtown Portland may have been a mistake, citing the crimes and indecencies his employees have endured, including “daily defecation” by transients in the store’s lobby. Certain repeat offenders of the city’s vagrant population, along with other agitators, have issued death threats and broken into cars; one Columbia employee had to run into moving traffic after a stranger followed her and threatened to kill her.

Boyle, who is considering closing his store permanently, was right to call these events “outrageous and unacceptable,” yet Portland mayor Ted Wheeler has offered excuses rather than confronting the issue. On Thursday, Wheeler blamed his city’s wave of homelessness on the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development, attacking Secretary Ben Carson for failing to “provide solutions.” Meanwhile, the city has been reluctant to deploy the crime-prevention resources that it already has at its disposal to address the homelessness wave.

https://www.city-journal.org/html/portlands-disgraceful-anarchy-15606.html

More false equivalency...is that all you got?

We know what side your on...but I hate to break it to you, I don't think they let mexicans be nazis...no matter how much of a right wing liberal hater you are.

Except if you are one of these misguided mestizo fools;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationalist_Front_of_Mexico

Wow, aren't we a racist little girl

Professors claim farmers’ markets cultivate racism: ‘Habits of white people are normalized’

Two professors from San Diego State University claim in a new book that farmers’ markets in urban areas are weed-like “white spaces” responsible for oppression.

Pascale Joassart-Marcelli and Fernando J Bosco are part of an anthology released this month titled “Just Green Enough.” The work, published by Routledge, claims there is a correlation between the “whiteness of farmers’ markets” and gentrification.

“Farmers’ markets are often white spaces where the food consumption habits of white people are normalized,” the SDSU professors write, the education watchdog Campus Reform reported Wednesday.

The geology professors claim that 44 percent of San Diego’s farmers’ markets cater to “households from higher socio-economic backgrounds,” which raises property values and “[displaces] low-income residents and people of color.”

“The most insidious part of this gentrification process is that alternative food initiatives work against the community activists and residents who first mobilized to fight environmental injustices and provide these amenities but have significantly less political and economic clout than......

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/dec/27/farmers-markets-called-racist-habits-of-white-peop/

• Like 1

Some of that made sense,then i got to the part about Trump being a meth addict ?????  WTF ? the guy looks at least 50 lbs. overweight.He's 70+ years old.Highly unlikely.

Yeah, I think you know that meth thing was tung in cheek, and I agree John, he is old and over weight. But he does sleep only a few hours a night, tweets crazy shit at 3:00 in the morning, thin skinned and hyper defensive, has delusions alternating between paranoia and grandeur, blurts out inappropriate shit all the time, looks twitchy and uncomfortable in his own skin, thinks his people are the greatest one minute, then throws them under a bus the next. makes wild false claims about anything he feels threatened or insecure about... I could go on, but you get the joke.  ;)

Has poor grasp of how important a good and varied supply of adjectives are. Does he have a speech writer? a verbal coach? could he say something better than 'good' or 'very good' or very very good'? Why not newspeak's double plus good???