• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Guatemala says it is moving embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

WOW Guatemala, Holy Shit Thats HUGE!!!

The UN General Assembly voted 128-9 on Thursday in favor of a resolution condemning President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/128-countries-just-landed-on-trumps-naughty/

Yeah, Trump and Netanyahu are in good company with that move. Guatemala, Honduras, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Togo.

And these are the countries who aren't with them.

Afghanistan

Albania

Algeria

Andorra

Angola

Anguilla

Antigua & Barbuda

Argentina

Armenia

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Bahamas

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Barbados

Belarus

Belgium

Belize

Benin

Bermuda

Bhutan

Bolivia

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Botswana

Brazil

Brunei Darussalam

Bulgaria

Burkina Faso

Myanmar/Burma

Burundi

Cambodia

Cameroon

Canada

Cape Verde

Cayman Islands

Central African Republic

Chad

Chile

China

Colombia

Comoros

Congo

Costa Rica

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Denmark

Djibouti

Dominican Republic

Dominica

Ecuador

Egypt

El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Estonia

Ethiopia

Fiji

Finland

France

French Guiana

Gabon

Gambia

Georgia

Germany

Ghana

Great Britain

Greece

Grenada

Guadeloupe

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Hungary

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Israel and the Occupied Territories

Italy

Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire)

Jamaica

Japan

Jordan

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Kosovo

Kuwait

Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)

Laos

Latvia

Lebanon

Lesotho

Liberia

Libya

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Republic of Macedonia

Madagascar

Malawi

Malaysia

Maldives

Mali

Malta

Martinique

Mauritania

Mauritius

Mayotte

Mexico

Moldova, Republic of

Monaco

Mongolia

Montenegro

Montserrat

Morocco

Mozambique

Namibia

Nepal

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Niger

Nigeria

Korea, Democratic Republic of (North Korea)

Norway

Oman

Pacific Islands

Pakistan

Panama

Papua New Guinea

Paraguay

Peru

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Qatar

Reunion

Romania

Russian Federation

Rwanda

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent's & Grenadines

Samoa

Sao Tome and Principe

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Serbia

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

Singapore

Slovak Republic (Slovakia)

Slovenia

Solomon Islands

Somalia

South Africa

Korea, Republic of (South Korea)

South Sudan

Spain

Sri Lanka

Sudan

Suriname

Swaziland

Sweden

Switzerland

Syria

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Timor Leste

Togo

Trinidad & Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Turks & Caicos Islands

Uganda

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

Uruguay

Uzbekistan

Venezuela

Vietnam

Virgin Islands (UK)

Yemen

Zambia

Zimbabwe

• Like 1

WOW Guatemala, Holy Shit Thats HUGE!!!

The UN General Assembly voted 128-9 on Thursday in favor of a resolution condemning President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/128-countries-just-landed-on-trumps-naughty/

Yeah, Trump and Netanyahu are in good company with that move. Guatemala, Honduras, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Togo.

And these are the countries who aren't with them.

Afghanistan

Albania

Algeria

Andorra

Angola

Anguilla

Antigua & Barbuda

Argentina

Armenia

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Bahamas

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Barbados

Belarus

Belgium

Belize

Benin

Bermuda

Bhutan

Bolivia

Bosnia & Herzegovina

Botswana

Brazil

Brunei Darussalam

Bulgaria

Burkina Faso

Myanmar/Burma

Burundi

Cambodia

Cameroon

Canada

Cape Verde

Cayman Islands

Central African Republic

Chad

Chile

China

Colombia

Comoros

Congo

Costa Rica

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Democratic Republic of the Congo

Denmark

Djibouti

Dominican Republic

Dominica

Ecuador

Egypt

El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Estonia

Ethiopia

Fiji

Finland

France

French Guiana

Gabon

Gambia

Georgia

Germany

Ghana

Great Britain

Greece

Grenada

Guadeloupe

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Hungary

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Israel and the Occupied Territories

Italy

Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire)

Jamaica

Japan

Jordan

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Kosovo

Kuwait

Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)

Laos

Latvia

Lebanon

Lesotho

Liberia

Libya

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Republic of Macedonia

Madagascar

Malawi

Malaysia

Maldives

Mali

Malta

Martinique

Mauritania

Mauritius

Mayotte

Mexico

Moldova, Republic of

Monaco

Mongolia

Montenegro

Montserrat

Morocco

Mozambique

Namibia

Nepal

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Niger

Nigeria

Korea, Democratic Republic of (North Korea)

Norway

Oman

Pacific Islands

Pakistan

Panama

Papua New Guinea

Paraguay

Peru

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Qatar

Reunion

Romania

Russian Federation

Rwanda

Saint Kitts and Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent's & Grenadines

Samoa

Sao Tome and Principe

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Serbia

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

Singapore

Slovak Republic (Slovakia)

Slovenia

Solomon Islands

Somalia

South Africa

Korea, Republic of (South Korea)

South Sudan

Spain

Sri Lanka

Sudan

Suriname

Swaziland

Sweden

Switzerland

Syria

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Timor Leste

Togo

Trinidad & Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Turks & Caicos Islands

Uganda

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

Uruguay

Uzbekistan

Venezuela

Vietnam

Virgin Islands (UK)

Yemen

Zambia

Zimbabwe

...fake news..MAGA

Shrewdly, Canada abstained. But I guess it wasn't a yes vote either.

When this happened the first thing I thought was WTF this is so unnecessary and best to do nothing. The reason sure isn't clear to me. It's like putting a SBC engine in a 620. It can be done but should it be done? Someone tell me why he would do this. Does this fulfill one of the requirements for the return of Christ? If so....

78K806OHPM.gif

Shrewdly, Canada abstained. But I guess it wasn't a yes vote either.

When this happened the first thing I thought was WTF this is so unnecessary and best to do nothing. The reason sure isn't clear to me. It's like putting a SBC engine in a 620. It can be done but should it be done? Someone tell me why he would do this. Does this fulfill one of the requirements for the return of Christ? If so....

Historical/religious rationalizations aside, although Clinton, Bush, and Obama have flip flopped their asses off on this one, the long running American and UN policy has been to use the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as bargaining cache to draw back Israeli expansion in Gaza. 

If the goal is to alienate Palestine, give Israel a free pass for seizing Palestinian land (main point of contention in the mid East conflict) and eliminate any hope of Middle East peace negotiations, this is how you do it. 

In the highly unlikely event that Trump will support a two state solution, I guess this would make sense. The capital of Palestine would be their choice. 

Historical/religious rationalizations aside, although Clinton, Bush, and Obama have flip flopped their asses off on this one, the long running American and UN policy has been to use the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as bargaining cache to draw back Israeli expansion in Gaza. 

If the goal is to alienate Palestine, give Israel a free pass for seizing Palestinian land (main point of contention in the mid East conflict) and eliminate any hope of Middle East peace negotiations, this is how you do it. 

In the highly unlikely event that Trump will support a two state solution, I guess this would make sense. The capital of Palestine would be their choice. 

Hope of peace in the Middle East ? 

• Like 1

"Peace in Our Time"  

zackly.

Where both parties only get equally, what they want, and only, if they stick to the agreement.... is a trade. Giving something away with little assurance of reciprocity...is appeasement. Appeasement or even the appearance of appeasement is always regarded as weakness. Weakness always  invites aggression.

• Like 2

Trump is just getting abated. The war with Iran starts with Jerusalem. It will begin with Palestinian uniforms, and Israeli bombs, but it has been US/Iran since the stage was set. It was supposed to start with Romney, but plans were put on hold till now. War machine back in motion. Thank you electoral college. Millions will die in this one I expect.

Trump is just getting abated. The war with Iran starts with Jerusalem. It will begin with Palestinian uniforms, and Israeli bombs, but it has been US/Iran since the stage was set. It was supposed to start with Romney, but plans were put on hold till now. War machine back in motion. Thank you electoral college. Millions will die in this one I expect.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Concerned 5-year-old calls 911 to report the Grinch for stealing Christmas

TyLon Pittman likes Christmas a lot, but the 5-year-old boy was scared there was a Grinch out there who truly did not. After watching Dr. Suess' "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" for the first time, TyLon decided to call for backup.

The concerned boy from Jackson, Mississippi, told his mom he dialed 911 Saturday in hopes of getting the Grinch arrested before he could ruin the holiday.

"You better not have," his mom, TeResa Pittman, replied, assuming he was joking.

But nearly an hour later, on Saturday night, there was a knock at the door.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mississippi-boy-calls-911-to-report-grinch-for-stealing-christmas-helps-apprehend-him/

Obama spent his entire presidency at war. No he didnt start them, but he sure as shit didnt end them like he talked about doing. Added more to the deficit than all previous presidents combined, more than doubled it.

He negotiated with terrorists. Gave away an airplane full of cash. Helped Iran get nukes in a terrible deal.

Bush was a globalist cunt too. And Clinton would have continued to sell out our national security for her own personal gain.

• Like 1

Obama spent his entire presidency at war. No he didnt start them, but he sure as shit didnt end them like he talked about doing. Added more to the deficit than all previous presidents combined, more than doubled it.

He negotiated with terrorists. Gave away an airplane full of cash. Helped Iran get nukes in a terrible deal.

Bush was a globalist cunt too. And Clinton would have continued to sell out our national security for her own personal gain.

You will not find me defending Obamas war record. The defecit I'll defend, as his spending was actually just fixing the previous cabinets Avalanche, but yes, I want us the fuck out of war.

• Like 2

You will not find me defending Obamas war record. The defecit I'll defend, as his spending was actually just fixing the previous cabinets Avalanche, but yes, I want us the fuck out of war.

I agree, the economy was a total crap shoot and a large portion of the deficit came from that. 

And yes, fuck war. Then and now.

• Like 1

$10 trillion could have pretty much eliminated all home mortgage debt in the United States. That probably would have helped the economy more
  • Like 2

Panda Poop Is Being Turned Into Facial Tissues and Toilet Paper

A new type of luxury facial tissue made with recycled Panda feces is set to be launched in China.

The bizarre product, called “Panda poo,” will retail at for $6.54 a box, ten times the price of ordinary tissue paper.

Sichuan Jianwei County Fengsheng Paper Company struck a deal with giant panda reserves in southwest China on Monday, which allows them to collect and recycle the feces and food debris from the center’s three bases in Dujiangyan, Wolong and Bifengxia, local media reported.

http://www.newsweek.com/tissues-made-panda-feces-food-debris-chengdu-753405