• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It kinda was what they had in mind. Thus it should stay legal. Abuse of privilege can get annoying, but the legality is sound. I just want dipshits to stop wearing them like pride badges. To Starbucks and Walmart.

• Like 2

The same mentality owns snarling pit-bulls and walks them in inappropriate places. "I can so I dooo"

HEY NOW! I used to have a pit bull, and she was the most loving dog I ever had. Loved that dog to death.

• Like 1

HEY NOW! I used to have a pit bull, and she was the most loving dog I ever had. Loved that dog to death.

I have one too. Lover with zero aggression. But she's only half pit. Mike said snarling, so I agree. If your pit bull had a chain for a collar and acted tuff when around other dogs or people, he shouldn't go for walks on the boulevard eating babies passing by.

But Mike, most pits are lovers. The only difference in my experience is that they have crazy strong jaws and beefcake bodies, so if someone wanted a killer, a pit is a good starting point. Beat with a stick for a few years, and there you go.

I've heard it takes alot of work to train a pitpull to eat babies, generally they are just fun loving party animals

Hyenas WILL fuck you up tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0717pod10.jpg

Hyenas are more closely related to cats than canines, this they with fuck younuo good just because

I'm gonna start open carrying my pistol grip shotgun! Not holstered as there is none made, except maybe a sling over the back strap. So I am just going to carry it everywhere in one hand. You know, just in case zombies attack me! And because it is my damn second amendment right! Because back in 1791 that is exactly what our forefathers wanted when they signed the second amendment into law. Everybody to have the right to walk around in public with a gun, own fully automatic military grade assault weapons in case we need all 100 bullets to kill a man who just won't go down, 50 caliber weapons to fend off  the great American Rhinoceros, And a bazooka for hunting the blue whale when it decides to start walking on land and eating people!    guntootsmiley.gif

Correct.In fact,I'm licensed for all of the above.The only reason I don't have them ALL,is a lack of funds.In fact if I had a 1 million spare bucks,a Panzer MKIV would be parked in my garage.

Check out what ANYONE can own if your wallet is thick enough.

http://www.auctionsamerica.com/events/all-lots.cfm?SaleCode=LC14&CFID=19285016&CFTOKEN=d2386a4b1c4fed40-9B002E7E-06CE-98F3-91C1A77AD33BF29D&jsessionid=84307bee2f187094faf03e164621237675c8