So a cop shot my uncle dead last night.

Fuck him and his brothers in blue.  There may be good cops, and bad cops, but in the end they will stand up for each other even when in the wrong, so fuck you!

side swiped a bus going like 5 mph in traffic.  Cop walked up to him.  He gunned it to get the fuck out and the cop shot him five times through his car.  IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSY STREET!  Endangered all around him by firing his gun, and served as judge and jury right then and there.  That is not what cops are for.  My uncle was being stupid and breaking the law, but who wants to tell me the cop did the right thing?  

I need to bleed right now.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is not the place for this

Tr8er is the one hurting here. He's angry and lashing out and understandably... but keep in mind here that not all the facts are being presented so you don't get to. Everyone take a big breath. 

• Like 3

As usual, there are always two sides to any story.  I read one news story on it just searching on google, found it quite easily.  I won't post it up here because it won't change the fact I'm way up north and one news story doesn't mean anything to me for validity or not.

Tr8er, I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.  Regardless of right or wrong, it's never good to loose a family member.  Whatever justice is in this case, I hope it is served correctly.

I do.

I am sorely tempted to call you out over this. But I recognize that I did ask for it. Plus, I just got some agression out.

Sorry for the post. People do strange shit when they are trying to make sense of these things. I'm still trying to make sense of it. It just seems so fucking off.

Mike, you want the missing pieces? I'm guessing he was drinking as they found an open bottle. But video footage of the whole thing confirm for me that he should have been apprehended, or perhaps tires shot. Not shot through the car wall as he drove off. It's not that he was right that I argue. It's that the cop, and more and more cops, pull the gun so quickly.

No he was not carrying a gun.

Sorry to hear for your lose tr8er, hearing news like this frustrates me as I have a family member in law enforcment who determines the creations needed for the idiotic behavior of law enforcement.

This happen a few years ago where I live, situation was slightly different (drugs not alcohol) but the cop was suspended for a long time ( may have been permenent I cant recall) with out pay due to dangerous discharge of his weapon in downtown while civilians were present within a kill zone of a stray bullet. The suspect was driving for a few blocks under the speed limit, hit a few parked cars, smashed into a telephone pole then exited the vehicle, as he turned towards the cop in a spastic manner he was unloaded on. Back up reported him DOA.

Situations like this are unneccesary although do put your self in the officials shoes, its his life each and every call he responds to. He made a discision in a split second.

Prayers go out to you and your family.

- RB_S30

To kill, instead of chase/stop. I hear some semblance of reason in your related story, as the guy perhaps threatened the officer by turning toward him. But when suspect is running? I guess an intoxicated driver is a threat. So that will be his ground to stand on. But a shot intoxicated driver is far worse. Shoot a tire! The media is grilling the cop . The public is having his ass. With respect for the difficulty of being a cop, this guy fucked up royal.

giphy.gifAaqPr.jpg

there will be posters on the cops side and the uncles side...  Sorry for your loss man.  Did you know him well? or was he just an uncle or what? 

I see why he did it...  Prevent a danger from hurting anyone. But, 5 shots?  fuck dude...  That is a bit my IMO.  I agree, shoot the tires, fire a shot in the air as a warning maybe?  Some people who are high or drunk as fuck, may not give two fucks about a warning shot. but the general or average person will almost shit their pants over a warning shot..

This sounds bad but a lot of cops can't handle adrenalin very well, I had a buddy that was a cop and in his first desressed live fire exercise he went thru 3 clips when he thought he only emptied one, and this was all in 60 seconds

Sorry for your loss man

Reading the story i got to say this. SHoot the tires, shoot the engine, or fire one shot in, but 5 shots is excessive, and i got to say this. I guess its easier to just shoot and murder a person, than do real police work. I think guns need to be locked in police vehicles, and only stun guns carried, and access to the real weapons restricted and LOCKED in the car like the shot guns, so if they need them, they are there, but not immediately accessible so killing is alot harder to do.  Hell give them Tranq guns even.  Tired of hearing about all these police shootings and murders just because they felt "threatened"  It is your JOB to protect and SERVE, you are there to put your life on the line for a fucking reason.  Not just pull the south park line of, ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US, and open fire because you feel somewhat threatened.  

My family had some real police officers in it, i remember my grandpa who used to be a police chief in 2 cities making comments 10 years ago about how ashamed of the police force he was becoming, i could only imagine him now. 

sorry for your loss 

I agree that there are other possibilities but when a cop walks up to your car you dont gun it period 

the question is were they trying to pull him over and he just didnt stop ??? 

hit a bus then take off ??? 

if he hit a kid would he have done the same thing ??? 

cops take no chances they have a hard job and I am sure they make mistakes 

but if your uncle was drunk he put himself at risk and everyone around him too 

again I am sorry for your loss 

• Like 1