520 dash for sale: the all-metal one!

I've got a metal dash out of a 520. It'll bolt right into your 521, a perfect replacement for the cracked foam pad you've got now! I have some miscellaneous stuff like switches and a gauge cluster I'll throw in if you need them; otherwise, what you see is what you get. I may have a glove box, too - I'll look. The defrost ducts are a little different, but I think those off a 521 can be made to work with a little effort. The mounts should be beefed up anyway, because almost every one I've seen was broken at the one (fragile) mounting point. The glove box door is included, but it's the black textured kind - that's what the truck came with, and I think it may have been that way from the factory. I've seen photos of other 520's with those, and I've also seen them with smooth, body-color doors. The radio cutout has been modified - enlarged a bit, but I don't think it'll show with a stereo installed. I'm in NE Portland, and can be around this weekend or one evening this week if you want to have a look.

$150/bo cash only.

91308004.jpg

91308005.jpg

91308006.jpg

91308007.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.