My first car

I just got my first car. Last year i was visiting family in Utah for 3 weeks. After the 7th day I started getting bored and started wondering around the yard and spotted the ugliest car I'd ever seen. It was a 78 datsun 510. I looked at it and asked what happened to the front. I was told that a lifted truck (probably a ford) ran into it and bent up the hood and fender. My cousin was plaining on scraping it so i asked if I could mess with it and see if i could get it running. i got it running in about 3 hours. I worked on that car for the rest of my trip from 6 am to 2 in the morning. I slowly fell in love with the ugly shit. she has a bitchy personality. When the day came for the scrap yard to pick up the car i told my cousin i wanted it. He said i could take it free of charge. i left for home and i gathered info on the car as much as i could. I ordered the service manual, and $3,000 worth of parts for her. I just came back from Utah and i fixed her up and the engine is Beautiful. I chose a name for the car. I'm calling her Shelby The Deadsun. She's being shipped out to me in california and I cant wait to see her everyday. She may have been ugly when i saw her but i love that car so much now. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic