Nasty ass lz23 v2

scooter

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used this extension to fix the blurry photos, but I am using Google Chrome, I downloaded the extension because of this thread.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en

I am sure other browsers have the same type of extension/fix, but it would be nice if everyone just quit using Photolame/Photobucket, that way when new people come here they will be able to see the photos.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, wayno said:

I used this extension to fix the blurry photos, but I am using Google Chrome, I downloaded the extension because of this thread.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/photobucket-hotlink-fix/kegnjbncdcliihbemealioapbifiaedg?hl=en

I am sure other browsers have the same type of extension/fix, but it would be nice if everyone just quit using Photolame/Photobucket, that way when new people come here they will be able to see the photos.

i tried this out and it works! hell yes! maybe this should be stickied somewhere??

• Like 1

The fix is in the thread about "Don't use Photobucket on Ratsun", and that is stickied in the general section.

The problem is that now both you and I can see your photos, but no one else can unless they down load the extension, that is if they are using Google Chrome, eventually this fix will go away and they will be blurry again, so it is best to just not use Photolame anymore, a place like that will continue to screw around with everyone till they pay or they(PB) close their doors for good, they even screwed the people that paid them, unless they refunded them their money and charged them the new cheaper rate they gave everyone else that waited them out which I seriously doubt happened.

• Like 1

when i have a day that nothing else is happening i'll edit the posts and migrate everything over.

this is gonna be the last incarnation of this engine, im going to up the nos till it has a real big bang. 

i have started gathering parts for the next engine. it wont be around for a while, we will see how far this one goes.

• Like 1