Turn Signal Switch

Wylder1324

We need a new one. There are a few NOS ones on eBay but none of them look "new" enough to take a chance on at around $150. There also some repros in more like the 50$ range that pass the visual test. Anybody have any suggestions ?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also need a new turn signal and am having a hard time finding one. The ones on e-bay don't seem to match the plug of my 1979 pick up. got any ideas where to find one.

This isn't the classifieds, suggestions are welcome, offers for sale are not. Instead, send a p/m.

Place an ad in the classifieds. Someone will have one. Short of going to Nissan, (good luck) is going to all the wrecking  yards near you.

I know, you're going to say I've searched them all and there are no Datsuns in Georgia. So we're back to the classifieds. We have members from there and Fla..

• Like 1

thanks to everyone who gave their opinion about the turn signal switch. I unplugged the smaller 2 pin plug and everything seems to be still working. So when the new/used 10 pin turn switch comes in I'll let you know how it works. 

On a different note, now the streering wheel is making a terrible squeaking noise. I put a little graffite in the crack between the wheel and the column housing. I.  had to take the streering wheel off to deal with the signal switch and now another problem. Any ideas out there. Thanks in advance. Lenny