JCCS 2014

MikeRL411

The staff were a bit NAZI ish on letting people with parts in too. Really need to put a cap on that. 

I kinda think they should be. Part of how they make their money is selling vendor spaces, so...  

That said, they never asked me about the spoiler in my hand as I walked in...   :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother went to the the original JCCS and about 2 there after with his green CA18DET powered Datsun 1200 and talked about how JCCS was super cool. I've followed mostly all the JCCS shit from then til now, but now it just seems like some bullshit. The coverage I've seen has too focused on Honda's and blingy bullshit cars(they're nice, cost lots of money to make)but aren't even functional or monthly drivers. I just think the strict regulations they're having now is distasteful and kind of ruins the event. My 1200 will done by next year, it will be clean, have perfect paint, engine bay, etc..And I'll drive it everyday! But I won't register my 1200 at JCCS after the stunt they pulled this year. I'd rather go to local or smaller events where people still care about people and cars, and not just making money. In the beginning it was about getting the cars together, now it's just kind of garbage in my opinion.

I hope that someone says F JCCS and starts some new kind of Japanese Classic Show. If I had the time I would most certianly do it.

It was an ok show.

Went there with some friends. Saw Matt's car (Barabuda) which was located in a nice spot all by itself. Nice car, rare indeed.

Matt Barabuda, tell us about your car. I could not find you so I did not get to learn about it. How did you get it ? What is it specifically ?

What part of Dan Diego do you live in? Do you go to any shows ?

Too many modern cars, not my liking, I see those cars every day on streets, I go to this shows to see classic, real classics, like Matt's car !!!

It was an ok show.

Went there with some friends. Saw Matt's car (Barabuda) which was located in a nice spot all by itself. Nice car, rare indeed.

Matt Barabuda, tell us about your car. I could not find you so I did not get to learn about it. How did you get it ? What is it specifically ?

What part of Dan Diego do you live in? Do you go to any shows ?

Too many modern cars, not my liking, I see those cars every day on streets, I go to this shows to see classic, real classics, like Matt's car !!!

Are you trying to date him? send him a PM.

• Like 1