JCCS 2014

MikeRL411

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone driving down from NORCAL, preferably SAcramento? Say friday morning coming back sunday, or be back sunday night? i need a spot to jump in, what's in it for you? bed at a hotel. In long beach :) contact me for more details, if i get not answer by tonight, i'm cancelling the hotel. 916-880-644two

Just finishing up a couple detail items then loading up tomorrow and heading down Friday morning. Here is what I'm bringing.

[/url]

K1QYce.jpg

Also this,

Hope I don't get refused at the door!

Mark

Great!  I was hoping that I would not be the only 411 at the show!

there's already a lot on instagram

this is the only vid & gallery i've seen so far:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ9Kkb7pZB0

pics.

http://primerpodcast.com/photo-gallery/ ... -2014.html

was able to spend some quality time chatting with john morton & sylvia wilkinson (she is a hoot!)

Ol Yeller @ 1:30.....representin don't cha know  :thumbup:

Hey now, that was some show...so glad the weather was so much cooler this year....Also so happy to see all of the pickups that are starting to show up each year....I remember the 1st year we had (3) 620s, 1 (320), and a Patrol...that was it for the pickup Category.....all you pickup people are to be congratulated.....Great day and good to see some all of y'all having a good time...looking forward to next year for sure.......

• Like 1

Hey now, that was some show...so glad the weather was so much cooler this year....Also so happy to see all of the pickups that are starting to show up each year....I remember the 1st year we had (3) 620s, 1 (320), and a Patrol...that was it for the pickup Category.....all you pickup people are to be congratulated.....Great day and good to see some all of y'all having a good time...looking forward to next year for sure.......

Hey young man it was good shooting the shit with you guys, and sharing the pop up.

Ray was that you I was talking to about dirtbikes with OLD Yeller because if it is, you are my new mechanic.

Thats my son right there Mr Big.............................2stroke wizard RAY KELLEY...cant be your mechanic, he's mine!!!!!! (just kidding)

• Like 1