JCCS 2014

MikeRL411

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have registered and sent photos of my car after it was painted in 1995. Looked minty. Show up in a 510 with a handful of rust, dents, and primer spots. Not much they could say at the gate when I present an official ticket. :rofl:

I think people will be getting turned down at the gate as well too dude. Not everyone got asked for pics and stuff

They planned for a select number of people per class's, and made packets for each person I really don't think they will be turning people away.

you could always bring a car that you feel might be questionable but my money is on that they will turn a car they deem not nice enough awayat the gate 

• Like 1

Do you really think they could turn people away at the gate ?? 

Yes!  Go to the show site and read.  If refused entry, you will be refunded your registration fee.  Another segment says that if you can't bring your vehicle, you can wave your yellow preliminary acceptance card and walk in [presumably after bribing the Queen Mary lot to let you park there].