Listed my 210 on eBay

mrmark

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not set your starting bid higher instead of setting a "reserve"? 

The higher you set your initial price at, the more fees ebay charges you. There's a fee for setting a reserve, but I think you can set a reserve at $2500 cheaper than you can start the auction at $2500. 

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate all the bids guys, even the troll bids!  I'm looking to get $2-3k.  Hopefully more but I'm ready to move on.  I just don't have the time for it anymore.  If I had a garage at my house I would probably never get rid of it.

Just get it titled in said state. As long as you have the tag in your name they can look it up and print a copy of your registration, then use that to get a title in a state that will issue one for it, most states will be cooperative if you explain that the reg. Issuing state won't issue a title for a car that old.

• Like 1

Woohoo!!  I finally got thru to someone at the West Virginia DMV today!  They sent me a form to fill out for them to issue me a title!  Now do I start the process and  pay the fees and wait what could be a month or two or just pass the form to a new owner and let them do it?