Who the fawk is trying to sell my truck?

]2eDeYe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, im ben , owner of nissancustoms

i am gonna look into this guys account over there. harrass him some also. if he dont comply with what i say about this, i will ban his ass at my site. i do not care for scammeres in the least. this did not happen at my site, but, i feal, if he does it anywhere on the web. he will eventually scam my peeps.

thanks mark for the heads up, an i will also report back any comments he gives me

ben

for the guy who started this topic, do you have another way of contacting him besides my site and his phone number?

if not, ask me and i will get you his email addy he registered under at my place. just incase i have to ban the fuck at my place which would eliminate pm's there to him.

and just cause i dont frequent here doesn't mean i am not down with this place.its a nissan site. part of our brotherhood. we all stick together no matter what

skylarlecroy@msn.com

That's the email associated with his account here.

Thanks for the help fella's.

I'm sure the couple of guys that made legitamate offers on the truck on that site appreciate it as well...I'd be just as pissed if I made an offer and then I found out it wasn't the 'actual' truck for sale.

ok, here is the latest i heared, this should end it soon, or piss me off really badly!!!!!!

hey man there has been a big miss understanding i have already apploagized but i have taken the ad off but what im sayin is i keep gettin mail sayin to take it off but i thought i already did so if you could do me a favor if you find another ad let me know cause nissan is my life and i would hate to be kicked off of my favorite site... lmk if you dont mind

ok, just looked, maulfold(spl) ad is still there as plain as day. you gotta erase that add man.its simple as that.. then pic there is cleanly not yours, if you say can not erase pic, which i no you can, u 100% can edit the description to say not yours picured. if this is not done from 24 hours of this, i have no other option, i gotta ban you man, and i would look forward to many other bans at nissans sites cause of this.

you say you love nissans, well, live by what you say and do this. i love nissans, this is why i am doing this.

please, dont be a dumb fuck and not listen to me. i am not some person you can skip over for your reasons. i will fuck you over bad if not listened too.

not really a threat tho, i just got my name for a reason.

laters

legendarybennnn

nice

thanks, i no u can edit those topics of maul place.and lets ay u cant for pic, you sure as helll can edit description.i hate banning people. especially when not being dumb on my forum. but, i have read the emails back and forth between these tooo. and he is a ass. i wannna ban him now, but, do to this, i wanna see something happen off this, a resoulution. if i dont see it in my 24 hours i gave him. i will simply spill my info on him i have, ban him on my site, and also make this fucks life a living helll the best i can do

thanks

ben

Its douche nozzles like this guy who make you not ever post a pic, or call something your own. Rest assured in this one: We should all post a small watermark of "Property of Ratsun.net" on ALL of our avatars, How-Tos, etc. This ensures that if, on the off chance some lurkers floating around here decide to get the bright idea to start thieving pics, ideas, and call them their own, then we know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, where the pic came from.

I know from reading that some of you guys are into graphics, immediately fisch comes to mind; Our vehicles are our intellectual property. We may have something that looks similar to another car/truck/project but they are not identical. And with the inttelectual property come laws. I'm sorry this "barracks thief" (an old Army term rearing its ugly head) has to go ganking stuff to bolster his $h!t, get the sale from what's yours, not someone elses work.

legendarybennnn: You're my hero. Your site is of constant inspiration for my project, and I am sure countless others. Thank You.

]2eDeYe: Keep up the fight. This dude needs FAWKED with the double ender...:D

I know from reading that some of you guys are into graphics, immediately fisch comes to mind; Our vehicles are our intellectual property. We may have something that looks similar to another car/truck/project but they are not identical.

Hell yeah zero! Exactly why I put it on the datto art. I just got an e-mail the other day from a guy who saw the Datto art on VWvortex forum. He tracked it to here and then tracked it to me. So that is at least a few other guys who have found this place due to Ratsun branding!

Hell yeah zero! Exactly why I put it on the datto art. I just got an e-mail the other day from a guy who saw the Datto art on VWvortex forum. He tracked it to here and then tracked it to me. So that is at least a few other guys who have found this place due to Ratsun branding!

fisch, Thank You my artistic brother!

I draw plans for houses for a living, and trust me on his small fact: If I ever see a house built using plans that I drew and did not get compensated for, I know my rights. Somebody will go down. Intellectual Property laws are strict here in California. I can watermark, copyright law and place so much "legalese" on my prints that it becomes the only focus on the sheet, but it all comes down to the end product. If I falsely advertised like this tampon string did, I would fully expect to get whacked.