Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ratsun Community...Great fucking people, great fucking cars, best weekend for sure, will be waiting for next Canby. 

Rick, I didn't get the pleasure of meeting you but happy for you. I was on my toes the whole time till the last number (winner's were 8 mine was 6), the ticket I had was also from datzenmike. Don't really know what to say more because there is so much to say, but looking forward to meet you all next time, or in any coming event.  :fu:

• Like 3

just got home. boy that was a long drive. awesome Canby. had a great time talking to people old and new. im gonna crash now, im spent.

• Like 4

Great first canby can't wait for the next thanks HRH for the awning it wouldn't be as much fun working on FIRSTDIME car with out it!

• Like 3

You know damn well your number wouldn't have been called if you had it.

That was Rick's truck to win.

That is probably true, makes for a great story that Mike gave me the ticket saying something about not being able to get it home. I walked around with that ticket in my pocket and decided saturday night that I was going to give that ticket to rick. Amazing that that is how ended up with rick and it was the winning ticket. It was lucky for rick that I ran into him the second time on Sunday and handed him the ticket, it was meant to be.

CONGRATULATIONS RICK!!!!!

• Like 4

Canby was badass, here we are almost there

IMG_20150613_072647411_HDR_zpsx3mo6pnr.j

Camp Datslocos

IMG_20150613_182116367_HDR_zps6rp4iau7.j

Sunday corral

IMG_20150614_113639579_HDR_zpskk0pzerc.j

And that convertible 521, really clean work

IMG_20150614_115531900_zpsbdarqehz.jpg

• Like 3

Hello everyone!, great....no...FKN AWESOME! to meet all of you that I had the pleasure to talk to, you are an inspirational community, special thanks to Al (denmarkboy) and his wife who welcomed me to their home without knowing who I was and immediately making me feel as family!, Draker a pleasure to work with you and cruise both ways looking out for each other on an awesome Canby drive, I don't know what else to say, it truly was an EPIC weekend with an ending Hollywood couldn't script!!!

Congratulations Rick!!!!!

Diego.

• Like 6

Man I missed out on meeting gene.

I think, met so many people

Between operating the Hobo taxi service and slinging raffle tickets... you were busy. :)

• Like 2

I'm uploading videos and I did refer to Redeye's truck as L20DeYes truck because I can never seem to remember that. :D

ok i think that trumps the "j to da yeye" i've heard in the past

• Like 2

I had to go to the doctor this morning to get eye drops for my burned retinas after i quickly glaced at HRH s legs on Saturday.

i just wana poiunt out naner ... it was me ... you ...indy 510... ted and frank and crew that left almost very last ... 

• Like 3

Oh, and Flatcat, we got Jorge's 810 running, guess what the problem was?!  :D  Not the TPS.  I'll give you a hint:  Dual terminal battery with side posts.

• Like 2

Yeah, well Jorge and I went and picked up trash in the field while we waited for his intake boot to dry.  There was quite a bit, no bottles, but lots over by the Honda kids.  Go figure. ;)

• Like 2

Hello everyone!, great....no...FKN AWESOME! to meet all of you that I had the pleasure to talk to, you are an inspirational community, special thanks to Al (denmarkboy) and his wife who welcomed me to their home without knowing who I was and immediately making me feel as family!, Draker a pleasure to work with you and cruise both ways looking out for each other on an awesome Canby drive, I don't know what else to say, it truly was an EPIC weekend with an ending Hollywood couldn't script!!!

Congratulations Rick!!!!!

Diego.

WHERE'S YOUR FREAKIN' RATSUN STICKER!!!???   :rofl:

• Like 3

Oh, and Flatcat, we got Jorge's 810 running, guess what the problem was?!  :D  Not the TPS.  I'll give you a hint:  Dual terminal battery with side posts.

Good. We need a report from him saying he had power on the way home then.

• Like 1

Yeah, well Jorge and I went and picked up trash in the field while we waited for his intake boot to dry.  There was quite a bit, no bottles, but lots over by the Honda kids.  Go figure. ;)

Fucking Honda people.

• Like 2