Canby 2015 10th anniversary, No Excuses June 13th-14th

Janksun

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the title of this thread was changed I would consider attending, the "fuckery n shenanigans" is really not in good taste. If it was Blue fucking Lake 30th fucking anniversary I would not go, the 4th annual fucking Multi State Datsun meet, I would not go, Meet at Carl's fucking burgers I would not go. You people that think that this title is cool need to grow up and act like your old enough to have a drivers license instead of behaving like some kind of punk.

We need a new proper Canby thread like: "Canby, the place to be seen in 2015"

Just my opinion

So you won't attend an event put on by Datsuns Northwest because of the post title on some other Datsun forum? Well you have less than a year to pull that stick out of your arse.

• Like 3

If the title of this thread was changed I would consider attending, the "fuckery n shenanigans" is really not in good taste. If it was Blue fucking Lake 30th fucking anniversary I would not go, the 4th annual fucking Multi State Datsun meet, I would not go, Meet at Carl's fucking burgers I would not go. You people that think that this title is cool need to grow up and act like your old enough to have a drivers license instead of behaving like some kind of punk.

We need a new proper Canby thread like: "Canby, the place to be seen in 2015"

Just my opinion

I changed it. Just because you are somewhat right. Maybe I need to grow up. But either way, no excuses! Evverybody needs to be there!

Guest Rick-rat

King Shit,

I don't have a stick up my ass, you have your head up your ass, Canby is not a Ratsun function. You all seem to think it is. I just find the title of this thread offensive. Why doesn't Ratsun put on it's own show and you can call it whatever you want to.

King Shit,

I don't have a stick up my ass, you have your head up your ass, Canby is not a Ratsun function. You all seem to think it is. I just find the title of this thread offensive. Why doesn't Ratsun put on it's own show and you can call it whatever you want to.

If its not a Ratsun event why do you care what the title says on ratsun??

• Like 1

King Shit,

If its not a Ratsun event why do you care what the title says on ratsun??

Yeah how is not going to '15 because of a post on Ratsun make any sense whatever? Not posting in that post would make more sense.

This forum is not at all family friendly, so why would someone expect a "family" event title on Ratsun of all places. If you want a family friendly site to check on the details of canby go their website.

I agree it was a somewhat immature title but what the title is on a website won't make me not go......but nanner wearing whatever the hell that thing Jenn posted might make me not go, or atleas avoid him

• Like 1