Canby 2014 picture thread!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I brought 200 of those name tags, more than enough.  remember for next year, I will bring them agian.

Hello I say "A " for effort . That's how I found you , I saw you Rollin threw near the " carral " and saw your name tag threw the window and hit you up later . But I never asked where you got it , felt stupid walking up to random people asking , you on ratsun ? User name ? After a couple strange looks I gave that up . I say do over ? !

• Like 2

Hello I say "A " for effort . That's how I found you , I saw you Rollin threw near the " carral " and saw your name tag threw the window and hit you up later . But I never asked where you got it , felt stupid walking up to random people asking , you on ratsun ? User name ? After a couple strange looks I gave that up . I say do over ? !

I agree!!!

But i must say, was blown away when the cool dude i was talking to turned out to be Rollover Red   I was like no shit!! your that dude !! 

Seriously?

Did you think he was Mexican also??

Seriously?

Did you think he was Mexican also??

:rofl: :rofl:

Nooooo

only pictures i saw of the dude he had short hair,, aaaaand Mr. Antbully  i read they were talking about a can't make it to Canby party,, in events.

You know it's kinda cool to remember seeing him as the only guys with bigger grins on their faces all weekend were probably Denmarkboy and his crue.

5594032_std.jpg

The wife and I thought the clear coat steel was a unique look. She decided she needed a wagon.

My other is almost convinced for a goon also........

She likes Wayno's ride but that's way out of budget........so are the roadsters which chicks dig so much.....

...........but a goon :sneaky: