Canby 2014 picture thread!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get a pic of my wagon the short time i was there, since it wont be back tomorrow. My alt blew on the way home, luckily i had a jump box with me and was able to make it the last 2 miles home, so wont be bringing her tomorrow, so hoping someone got a pic since i didnt :(   Thought i would be driving her tomorrow :(

Anyone get a pic of my wagon the short time i was there, since it wont be back tomorrow. My alt blew on the way home, luckily i had a jump box with me and was able to make it the last 2 miles home, so wont be bringing her tomorrow, so hoping someone got a pic since i didnt :(   Thought i would be driving her tomorrow :(

My last 50 miles were up in the air - I ran into traffic in Tacoma and my car just died. It would fire but die unless I gave it a bit of gas. I ended up finishing my trip up with the choke pulled and by the time I got home I could hardly keep it running and it was blowing smoke like crazy, though likely just from running super rich the last bit. I guess I'll be working on it instead of hitting the Father's Day show I normally do.

Yah i watched it as it died on the volt gauge. Turned on my lights and my stereo went all static and sounded like shit, and noticed lights dimming, so shut them off and noticed as i drove i was charging less, and less, untill on i5 near 217 it hit zero, i was almost to my exit when i lost all power, all dash gauges shut down, and no power on gas. Luckily i had my ncie new fully charged jump box in the back floor board, shoved it in the engine bay, hooked it to the battery and put a bungee around it, and made it the last 2 miles home...well i coasted the last 400 feet as she died on my street.  

Sucks also seems we may get rain tomorrow, means no Art coming to the show, ill be in the purple 510 without the family and only be around a hour or 2 if it rains :(  

But still, any pics ;)

Asking for pics, and you got words to ;)     Guessing no one got one of my wagon, makes me a saaadddd panda :(

Never have made Canby yet, but every year I spend all weekend waiting for people to start posting pics. It seems like most folks wait until they get back home to post what they shot, so more likely Sunday night or Mon or Tues for a lot of pics to be up. It is hard to imagine someone didn't get a shot of your goon. Too bad about your alt, but thanks for posting your troubles. If I ever make Canby, I'll have a trunk full of spares.

Len

Wow you guys must have had fun , convoying down and what-not

:sneaky:

I have more Datsun pics but i will have to sort through them ,, so here is couple of random reasons Canby is always a great time..

planeride056_zps9fe2af8c.jpg

planeride051_zpscf89072e.jpg

planeride042_zps1893a34e.jpg

planeride014_zpsb403fd8f.jpg

planeride019_zpsa076b9e4.jpg

And HOW ABOUT THOSE FRICKIN LA KINGS !!

• Like 4