what are your other hobbies

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you like to do besides working and driving your Ratsun or Ratsun's ?

Me i spin records! it is a great stress reliever.Any one els on here spin?

I was at a "friends" hows when I was about 21 (5 years ago) and he had turn tables. Me and a buddy of mine where messing around on them taking turns. Anyways after 1/2 and hour or so I stopped and he asked me how long I've played them... I told him it was my first time and he was in shock.... I was in band throughout the years and basically just followed the beat. Since him and his friends weren't as musical they had to start at the beginning and learn how to follow the beat so there months of practice made them seem not good for there time put in. HAha I thought it was a funny situation.

Besides datsun's I don't do much..... I used to be in bands, but no one puts the effort in that I would. I do like fab work, I agree with Mike, "The car is just the canvas."

Mainly my Datsun.. and crusing forums, ebay, CL, and whatnot.. My girl is the parts finding Guru..

Other than the Datsun its Video Games... I play BF2 Project Reality alot in the winter..(I dont like the cold and refuse to be outside any more than I absolutly have to) And waiting for Forza II to come out on X-Box.

I like a lot of things, I mean a lot. Besides riding my dat, I like the most the following:

Computers Overclocking

Computers modding (cases, fans, lights, etc)

Soccer (actual 1st striker for this champioship)

Table tenis, National federation Cat. B

RC Nitro cars, planes and boat

Scale modelling (WWII planes and actual)

Wood working

I work as a routing & switching engineer

I like hip hop music, electronic (psychodelic, house, progressive)......truly every type of music is good for me.

Tomorrow is the first Official Mega Lan party for OCGuate (http://www.ocguate.com)

And im 26 years old..............If you wanna know something about me...shoot the question!

you spin brake drums? i need some turned :P

breaks, drum and bass :D DnB is my fav... just ask Icehouse. I drug him along to a couple dnb nights.

I chase tail at Dennys ;)

dennys.jpg

I might go check out some DnB in Portland while I'm down at Canby Saturday night... I'll be kinda tired for the show but might as well party

surfing ... when its flat the 510 gets attention.

i prefer to have my tail chased :P

OK Brian, here's the deal, you're the bait, I get to see what all get's attracted to the bait and have a looksee :D!

Well about fifteen years ago I tried working out of doors and never looked back. Until then I had never worked more than five years at any job. I love being outdoors, lots of fresh air, good and bad weather, watch the seasons change but not through a car window, solitude, plants and animals, ride my bike to work (really enjoy that). There's something very satisfying if you like your job.

My 620 is my hobby. Endless things to do with it. Go for a drive with your ass three and a half feet off the ground, Dark Side Of The Moon, click into fifth, tire hum. There's something very satisfying if you drive a Datsun you built yourself.

If I feel like socializing, I have my wife and family, and my Datto buddies. And that's satisfying too.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I am into all sorts of music,Hair bands,Heavy metal,some hip hop,etc pretty much like anything that is not too slow,

Like to go camping alot(nothing better than being outdoors with a campfire , friends,family around,A few beer never hurt either)

Hitting up the datto sites

What kind of music do you like? :)

I pretty much just lounge around on the internet on Datsun forums. I don't work on my Datsuns much.

Taking care of Icehouse and keeping him out of trouble is a full time job

haha I got a story for you next time I see you. If you want to talk about trouble :D haha

RC Nitro cars, planes and boat

Scale modelling (WWII planes and actual)

And im 26 years old..............If you wanna know something about me...shoot the question!

I'm 26 to :D I want to see pics of these cars planes and boats.

breaks, drum and bass :D DnB is my fav... just ask Icehouse. I drug him along to a couple dnb nights.

dennys.jpg

I've went with Bleach to a few different DNB shows, you can tell its his favorite thing in the world by his dance moves :D It takes him a few beers to perfect them though :D

I also build and race small scale drop-and-go (non-remote controlled) raceboats.

What are these boats you speak of? I think I may need a picture to fully understand :)

surfing ... when its flat the 510 gets attention.

Do you have any pictures of you surfing?

Well about fifteen years ago I tried working out of doors and never looked back. Until then I had never worked more than five years at any job. I love being outdoors, lots of fresh air, good and bad weather, watch the seasons change but not through a car window, solitude, plants and animals, ride my bike to work (really enjoy that). There's something very satisfying if you like your job.

My 620 is my hobby. Endless things to do with it. Go for a drive with your ass three and a half feet off the ground, Dark Side Of The Moon, click into fifth, tire hum. There's something very satisfying if you drive a Datsun you built yourself.

If I feel like socializing, I have my wife and family, and my Datto buddies. And that's satisfying too.

I work outside to, I love the outdoors as well. It was funner when all my friends worked with me though.... Now it kinda sucks......

I am into all sorts of music,Hair bands,Heavy metal,some hip hop,etc pretty much like anything that is not too slow,

Like to go camping alot(nothing better than being outdoors with a campfire , friends,family around,A few beer never hurt either)

Hitting up the datto sites

I like punk rock my self :D DK, JFA, Buzz Cocks, Bad Religion, McLusky, Suicidal Tendencies, Rancid.... You get the picture, the good stuff :D

Sure Icehouse.........let me tell you something while I get the pics. The planes has to be build from sticks, the buggy when I bought it I thought it was RTR (ready to run) but nooooooo. when I opened the box the car was disassembled and in little plastic bags, so it took me like 3 months to build it completely. My boat, I did it my self, I took the idea form a boat that a friend of mine bought and make some improvements, like steering and stability in turns. Im proud of that one in particular. Now that I have your attention......wait for my pics!! :D

dennys.jpg

I might go check out some DnB in Portland while I'm down at Canby Saturday night... I'll be kinda tired for the show but might as well party

oh yah i might be down for that. I am sure something will be going on all we have to do is check out nwtekno