Shakotan Z (lots of Oics)

i got a lot done over christmas break from college.

clean and kinda install seats

20141229_154235_zpsczlkghqq.jpg

got a new shift knob and watch from the gf

DSC00024_zpsrekvfn9z.jpg

and most importantly, coilovers installed

these are at full height prior to settling. will take pics when i lowar moar

DSC00075_zpsowqljulh.jpgDSC00076_zpsaxmy8pzc.jpgDSC00082_zps7ht3trom.jpg

• Like 3
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

got a good amount done over spring break, and some  not so good work...

she now runs and i drover her down my road! i have 3 parts i ordered, intake/exhaust gasket, heat wrap, and a new hood.

well since you love your oics!

suspension settled and this is the only way to fir my jack under, i need to invest in a new one.

IMG_20150310_000602_zpsymnvljbf.jpg

the damage :( InstaSize_zpss0zebioo.jpg

finally drove it and i need to secure my exhaust higher up...20150226_120828_zpsr62ktipz.jpg

all put together nice and tidy :) well, kinda.

20150224_140319_zpsykmzafja.jpg

some lights work, thats soon on my list of things to do

20150223_135327_zpsgomlkmke.jpg20150223_135315_zps7piuryns.jpg

whale tail is on! jk, just a test fit. what do you guys think?20150223_120917_zpskbffwjsx.jpg20150223_120905_zpsi9j9ifqv.jpg

Or he could not flare it and flush like everyone else who owns one of these.

Haha, ouch, i have fender flares and flush.... Nothing wrong with the with stock fenders, its a good look. Just think that look works better with a smaller rear spoiler.

Haha, ouch, i have fender flares and flush.... Nothing wrong with the with stock fenders, its a good look. Just think that look works better with a smaller rear spoiler.

No nothing wrong with it. I like them both ways it's just easier to do than to undo.

Looking good EV89X. Keep it up

I had that exact same header from my old 240z. I thought that the bung had been put on there by a PO,  Mine is welded in the exact way. Could not figure out if it was MSA or something else. Any ideas on what it is? How low does it hang down past the frame rails?

I had that exact same header from my old 240z. I thought that the bung had been put on there by a PO,  Mine is welded in the exact way. Could not figure out if it was MSA or something else. Any ideas on what it is? How low does it hang down past the frame rails?

that thing on the headers i believe is for cold starts. you attach a hose from that to the bottom part of the air filter and it puts warm air in. it hangs maybe an inch or less below the rails. my exhaust will scrape on a small brick.

My dad is going to try and help me create a custom fuel rail, so I don't have to buy one. I need light bulbs, fix my hatch latch, and my turn signal stalk won't activate my turn signals, but my brights work. Just a lot of small things at this point