1972 510, Orange Turd

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man where you find all these nice Japan made replacement  parts???????????

Have a link?

No link.....I deal with a company called WorldPac....they sell to wholesalers that can hang.......

......there's a minimum $$ amount you have to buy from them every month.....if you don't maintain.....you get the boot....

I bought my entire front end from them 15 years ago...tierod ends...ball joints...all kinds of brake and engine parts...

....they still stock a suprising number of old Datsun parts.....

.........not as much as they used to though.....too bad.....

• Like 1

Nice oics!! I think we can get her a little lower that was just the first adjustment and set up safely for the fun run.. Time to order a 240z brake master and some new tires, double pumping the brakes when driving hard isn't ideal....

perch was only rubbing when coilovers where slammed, it was raised to clear everything and then some.  Had that fun run so we raised it to a good safe starting point, it will get a little lower though  :w00t:  :w00t:

Car is so dirty, must wash it this weekend  :frantics:

hey man jon off facebook .... i will follow u on here too ...nice to see that car out fo the dudes garage and in someones capable hands ...... i looked at this car with phixius and another four door back 4-6 years ago ........was a alittle bit of a basket case but looks like good progress is at hand 

• Like 2