droopy eyelid visor mod to 7" headlights.

That was a trick question. Purple, ay?

Wrong way in the color spectrum.

Going past 5k/white just makes your brightness/visibility decrease.

Which to me-is the opposite of what you're wanting to do.

Research prevents noobery. Try it.

You act like I didn't know that.

Why don't you go research how to not stir up sht on an online forum. That prevents douchebaggery.

They'll be bright enough I need purple to match my rims/steering wheel/roll cage.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if they blind other drivers really. I just hate the candle light power I have now and want some ridiculously bright headlights.

I'm planning on running 15000k which is purple.

That was a trick question. Purple, ay?

Wrong way in the color spectrum.

Going past 5k/white just makes your brightness/visibility decrease.

Which to me-is the opposite of what you're wanting to do.

Research prevents noobery. Try it.

Why don't you go research how to not stir up sht on an online forum. That prevents douchebaggery.

They'll be bright enough I need purple to match my rims/steering wheel/roll cage.

Duchebaggery? Really? You say you want the brightest lights out there yet plan using 15K lamps to match your rims??? Either you don't know what you want, don't know anything about HID lamps, can't explain yourself or all of the above. A lot of good info has been handed to you but all you really want is matching colors??? Just say so. We see noobs here all the time, it's no big deal really.

• Like 1

In regards to hid or non hid I want the brightest Option. And pulling off purple wheels is going to be difficult on its own so I want to match where I can. I just said you were a douche because you deliberately used a trick question to stir up sht. And because you assume I'm a Noob.

I'm loving the info I'm gathering I'm just hating the typical sht starters.

Yet no one has an idea on how to mount these eyelids, which is what this post isabout .everyone is side tracking my thread in an effort to prove me wrong at something.

Who knows what you know.

You've got two threads currently screaming derp.

And why do I need to research not stirring up shit?

Someone needs to troll this thread..at first I thought it was you.

You wanna get some purple Dunks to match your lights? Maybe a purple corset? Them recover your seats in fishnet?

"I want bright lights to see with, but want them in the weakest color."

You're doing great!

• Like 2

In regards to hid or non hid I want the brightest Option. And pulling off purple wheels is going to be difficult on its own so I want to match where I can. I just said you were a douche because you deliberately used a trick question to stir up sht. And because you assume I'm a Noob.

I'm loving the info I'm gathering I'm just hating the typical sht starters.

Yet no one has an idea on how to mount these eyelids, which is what this post isabout .everyone is side tracking my thread in an effort to prove me wrong at something.

Bwahahahahahaha.

One purple thong, heading your way.

• Like 2

Whatever I I'm building my car to stand out. It's not for everyone, but my car is going to look different. I'm OK with people criticizing something that causes attention. This thread isn't even about hids. Man you must be really fun to hang out with at parties.

this thread .... :rofl:

Fucking buttlice....

In-advertenly blinding people ... but not caring if you do or don't .... totally cool in my book... just have a great health plan.

Purple lingerie , platforms , ear-rings , dildos , panties and all that shit is fine ... totally fine .... want it all in that color sure.

Toss the moon-eyes ... bad taste ... wrong look for the cars lines .... move on .... or shelve them.

Custom is the shit I like , and Tristin gave a good link of what I WOULD personally do if I wanted to get it finished.

I have a friend that has a few pairs of very custom head-light scoops (that we spent time with) with wired up prototypes of some shit I'm not allowed to say (my word).

pfffffffIfttttt .... ummmm if answers arn't flying towards in the thread..... doesn't mean people don't have em .... with the current weird contradiction of attitude .... they may or may not post them ....especially if they don't think you're not listening ... such as datzenmike demonstrated :rofl: ;)

Challenging the whole forum on not presenting ideas on how to mount your stuff is the wrong way ... to get YOU some answers for your project.

Really it is.... it'll get you no where .... FAST

It's FINE if you don't work on cars or know much of what's going on ... just admitt it ... move on ... hell I'm still learning , and have owned (15) ?  s30/s130's combined.

In fact most the people here are learning .... that's part of the fun .... learning !!!

Am I a dick ???? no  yes !!!

Am I admitting it ???? Yup.

Do I justify it ???? fuck no

Try it once in a while (the admitting part.. it's good for the spirit...)

This forum is lulzy.

It's also full of sarcasm.... every which way.

Hell that's what I do here mostly on here now is read for lulz....

If you personally don't like this place or hybridz ..... the "shit stirring" ..... then ummmmmm I don't think you'll enjoy the internet lol.

Lay back don't get high-strung as shit when someone calls you out , corrects you , or you don't know everything you're wanting to know (no one here does !!!)

It's part of the beauty of this place...... no really it is !

I have no ill will

I give no shits either way.

Welcome to the fold.

Save face.

Captain clusterfuck to the rescue !!!!

Or was it Cluster fuck Captain ? ( I can't remember flat ... :rofl: )

• Like 1

Ight I get it. That's the thing I know my sht. I do work on my cars. I've been a paid mechanic. I've been a service advisor for 3 years for nissan toyota acura and mazda. He'll I even used to sell cars.

I'm well rounded in the automotive world. Show/racing/wrenching/painting/audio/

fabrcating/custom upholstery/

I don't know everything but I'm definately not a noob.

Yet no one has an idea on how to mount these eyelids, which is what this post isabout 

There isn't a trick to installing them. No ideas necessary.  ;)

They sandwich between the light bulb and the chrome trim ring that holds it on. Simply loosen the retaining ring screws, slip the visor's "lip" in between the light and the ring, then tighten the screws.  Takes about 30 seconds. 

There isn't a trick to installing them. No ideas necessary. ;)

They sandwich between the light bulb and the chrome trim ring that holds it on. Simply loosen the retaining ring screws, slip the visor's "lip" in between the light and the ring, then tighten the screws. Takes about 30 seconds.

Thank you!!!!

I hope the new enclosures have a retaining ring design.

Ight I get it. That's the thing I know my sht. I do work on my cars. I've been a paid mechanic. I've been a service advisor for 3 years for nissan toyota acura and mazda. He'll I even used to sell cars.

I'm well rounded in the automotive world. Show/racing/wrenching/painting/audio/

fabrcating/custom upholstery/

I don't know everything but I'm definately not a noob.

This is just too good. 

Rather than reply with a post about your stellar work history(Different job every 9 months for 3 years) or point out the falsehood of your statements-I'm just gonna offer a simple BULLSHIT. 

Nothing more. Just bullshit. 

You're noob. Own it. 

I hate purple lights.

Yellow ftw!

Race cars have yellow lights.

This thread needs more pics. When will your eyelids arrive? I want to see them mounted up. You should paint them black. Chrome will look weird.

^^^my opinions^^^

Carry on.

IBTL

• Like 1

This is just too good.

Rather than reply with a post about your stellar work history(Different job every 9 months for 3 years) or point out the falsehood of your statements-I'm just gonna offer a simple BULLSHIT.

Nothing more. Just bullshit.

You're noob. Own it.

I'm not lying man, quit being so butthurt that I called you a douchebag.

douchebags-douchebag-emperor-proclaimed-

I don't want to sling any mud, but if you're "well rounded" in show/racing/wrenching/painting/audio/

fabrcating/custom upholstery... How can you not figure out how to mount headlight visors? :confused:

And am I reading it right that you haven't even received them yet? I'd wait until you had them hands on before you asked how to mount them. We don't know what the fuck they look like...

• Like 1