Mattndew76 - 1200

Mattndew76

So I dumped the idea of going with AXIS OG 15" wheels, and want to go with a 14x9 rear and 14x7 front  zero offset on both....... MY budget is $450.00 but cant seem to find the correct offset I want.

Never thought wheels would be this much of an issue.. Gotta get them in house with tires mounted to fit the flares.  

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bumped my wheel budget to $650.

For all 4 wheels.

Diamonds come in any width and offset you want for around $100 per wheel? Bassetts you can get in 14x7 and 14x8 in a variety of offsets for around $60-70 each?

Mine are 14x7 -25 and 14x7 -50 and they were $265 shipped for the set from Summit...

IMG_20141128_153620.jpg

• Like 1

Great project and very nice parts! I would be down for parts but I've pretty much came to the conclusion that my B won't see the road unless I ship it over to DF :P

Well, that and I don't think most of the parts would fit a B210 anyway.

• Like 1

UPS is making me pissy.

Get a slip Friday saying they will drop my wheels off on Monday @ the end of the day..... Made a preps for the mom to come sit the front door to sign for them.

She gets to my house at 1:00 and it said they tried to deliver at 12:00

How is 12:00 pm the end of the fucking day by pacific time standards.. Had to call and bitch customer service out, then tell them to hold it at the sorting center for me to pick up instead.

temporarily unhappy :mad:

UPS is making me pissy.

Get a slip Friday saying they will drop my wheels off on Monday @ the end of the day..... Made a preps for the mom to come sit the front door to sign for them.

She gets to my house at 1:00 and it said they tried to deliver at 12:00

How is 12:00 pm the end of the fucking day by pacific time standards.. Had to call and bitch customer service out, then tell them to hold it at the sorting center for me to pick up instead.

temporarily unhappy :mad:

i feel your pain ! they  are not impressing this year any more than they did last year at this time .glad to see you finally got you package . 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FCR? I'm acronym dumb today.

I have considered doing many adapter plates for all type of engines, but I lack the engines to work with.

No car updates until after the 1200 build is road bound.

Lots of stuff to machine and things to engineer for the car.

My website is www.MD-Machinist.com

• Like 1

Thank you for the props.

If you provide a flange for a SR20 stock setup. I can make a design off of that for FCR carbs. There is a local guy I know of that sells some really nice billet Flat Slides for (edit) $1200 :D a carb. They are some billet treasures.