Whats the "Origin of Ratsun"

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There apparently is a city named Ratsun...check this out. http://game1.fennecfoxen.org/verise/outer.html

Ratsun: These farmlands were once thriving but the expansion of The Fog from the east slowly withered away the villages and cities of this region until it is now a barren wasteland of plenty. Some still try to farm it but the ever-present threat of the Fog, as well as what the Fog has done to the ground make farming dangerous and eating the food an adventure in itself. The time altering effect of the Fog does allow people to live many years but it can freeze people into stasis for even longer. There are supposed to be ways to survive in the fog, and legends claim the city of Ratsun itself does exist bound by the fog and is part of it, but few claim this knowledge and fewer have put it to a test by entering the Fog. Of those, none have emerged from the Fog sane or within one year and none have ever dared claim they found the city.

:lol::lol:

• Like 1
2eDeYe;79325']You were s'posed to flower it up a bit Kevin :D

Ratsun = Ratty Datsun

It really is that simple :P

Is there a way to work in the concept of a toxic spill and the super power to spend next to nothing on old japanese vehicles?

wasnt the reason for being drunk a bad taste for the other sites attitudes towards us poor fucks and our rides?

also...Finnish Noun: ratsun

Genitive singular form of ratsu.

a horse or knight(in chess)

someone has a ratsun lic plate too (prior to the site?)

Of those, none have emerged from the Fog sane or within one year and none have ever dared claim they found the city.

i found the city, but im too 'foggy' to remember how i got out. maybe on the 'train to bangkok'? :blink:

http://www.maplandia.com/india/jammu-and-kashmir/baramula-kashmir-north/ratsun/

Is there a way to work in the concept of a toxic spill and the super power to spend next to nothing on old japanese vehicles?

HAHAHAHAHA!!

so the word ratsun has been around for a long time.. my step dad.. his friends.. as well as some people i've worked for in the past have always refferd to datsuns as "ratsuns".. i worked at a car lot an my old boss was always givin me shit about my ratsun.. mofo kept tryin to get me to "trade it in" i was like no way fucker u just want it

• Like 1
2eDeYe;79325']You were s'posed to flower it up a bit Kevin :D

Ratsun = Ratty Datsun

It really is that simple :P

Long before this site went up my first drivable 510 was called a ratsun freqently by this brittish guy who I worked with.

It was annoying at first but I realized it was a ratsun. It had no front bumper, 20% of the car was zip ties and it was painted 20 diffrent shades of red among other colors. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Common' Kevin, You were supposed to say something like this......................

It was a cold, dark, stormy night. Lightning striking more than I've ever seen. The clouds parted and...............................

The rest is Your's to add to!!!!!

Also, who designed the rat head and crossed wrenches logo???

• Like 1

It was a cold, dark, stormy night. Lightning striking more than I've ever seen. The clouds parted and............................... Something moved in the shadows.

It was two men, Steroid and a Gnome the call Klotz. Klotz was holding Steroids DIPSTICK and said.." Steroid you need some lubrication."

From the woods came a scream never heard before...it was a sort of a sound like.."Kiz....kiz kiznook" and from the dark came a stranger with a dvd in his hand. Thank god it wasn't VD it was a DVD.

"Step back my fellow....uh...creatures of the dark." he whipped out a DVD player and said boldly" I have a cheap and crudely homemade DVD of Datsun repair by a Sage they call...." suddenly a sound comes from the woods...

It's a man from the great white north. They call Him DatzenMike.

He says to the group gathering.." Hey is this the Ratsun get together...EH?"

See he talks funny because, well he's Canadian, and they just talk funny.

So then after drinking many Molsons and saying eh and take off hoser, they called, on a cell phone, a man called BEEBANI. " Whats wrong here, Steroids ......and now they all called it a Ratsun, because the great white northerner called it that....his Ratsun won't start, what should we do?"

When REDEYES from the dark says , Is it a.......

I'm tired I'm going to bed....to be continued.:D

• Like 2
It was a cold, dark, stormy night. Lightning striking more than I've ever seen. The clouds parted and............................... Something moved in the shadows.

It was two men, Steroid and a Gnome the call Klotz. Klotz was holding Steroids DIPSTICK and said.." Steroid you need some lubrication."

From the woods came a scream never heard before...it was a sort of a sound like.."Kiz....kiz kiznook" and from the dark came a stranger with a dvd in his hand. Thank god it wasn't VD it was a DVD.

"Step back my fellow....uh...creatures of the dark." he whipped out a DVD player and said boldly" I have a cheap and crudely homemade DVD of Datsun repair by a Sage they call...." suddenly a sound comes from the woods...

It's a man from the great white north. They call Him DatzenMike.

He says to the group gathering.." Hey is this the Ratsun get together...EH?"

See he talks funny because, well he's Canadian, and they just talk funny.

So then after drinking many Molsons and saying eh and take off hoser, they called, on a cell phone, a man called BEEBANI. " Whats wrong here, Steroids ......and now they all called it a Ratsun, because the great white northerner called it that....his Ratsun won't start, what should we do?"

When REDEYES from the dark says , Is it a.......

I'm tired I'm going to bed....to be continued.:D

" ...Situation that calls for the all Knowing the most brilliant of all...the one thay call....."

Suddenly, a rustling from the bushes stops them all silent.

A whisper comes from there and a voice is heard to say " you must go to the Maker of the DVD...They call him...." all eyes were upon the redeye....

and he says" What the fuck you looking at me for? The bush is talking...."

and then all of them turn back to the bush, the one that talks..and it continues...." Bonzai."

Well at that some of them laugh and say almost like a secret word or phrase.." ... CALL IT GOOD?"....laughter and a sense of relief comes across them all.

and then... and enigma.....the one they call "Bleach" appears. They all bow before him and ask" The one from the north says it shall be called RATSUN.

My Lord should it be so? At which the one they call Bleach says....

And I quote after many years and and many beers" Yeah what the hell.. if we refuse the one from the north they might send down some more or their god awful rock acts and shit do you guys really want to listen to any more Brian Adams songs.....?".....:D

• Like 1

Nice, Steroid. Got this when I ran a search:

Personalized plate search results

Sorry, RATSUN is not available.

Why is this plate unavailable?

* Someone else already has this plate.

* OR

* It has already been identified as inappropriate or offensive.

So, someone in Washington State already grab it?