15"x7" Aluminum 6-Lug Wheels & Side Mounted Diamond Plate Tool Box

Hey fellas, well since I sold my truck I now have some parts I'm putting up for sale.

I have a set of four 15"x7" aluminum 6 lug wheels. Here's some pictures for you to decide if they look good or not. No curb rash but there are some scratches on the clear coat. Oh and no I don't have the center caps...sorry.

Located in Sunnyvale for pick up or can ship at cost (I wouldn't charge more than it really cost to ship, plus I have a UPS account so it's cheaper to ship using UPS than the post office most of the time!)

Asking $150 obo or trade for 13" wheels (4x114 bolt pattern).

16inchwheel4bii4.jpg

16inchwheel3bho1.jpg

16inchwheel2bhd0.jpg

16inchwheel1brh0.jpg

I also have a unique side mounted diamond plate tool box. It's brand is Dee-Zee Platinum Series (?). It has a hinged door inside to allow for 2 seperate compartments. It's pretty slick. I've already had a few flake buyers from craigslist so I figure on seeing if any fellow Ratsuners want it.

Asking $150 obo...just shoot me an offer :)

Or again trade for 13" wheels (4x114 bolt pattern)

dscn2617wn0.jpg

dscn2616zg8.jpg

dscn2612dm0.jpg

dscn2613zq2.jpg

dscn2611fw3.jpg

dscn2610yd4.jpg

dscn2608cv5.jpg

dscn2604fi2.jpg

dscn2603gb6.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I give you 50 dowwa! I wont flake on you if it fits my 620 for that price.... The tool box and or the wheels...

Umm do you mean $50 down and the rest if they fit your 620? Sorry just don't quite understand your post. :)

Now its 25$!!!!!!! Nah, I just noticed that that tool chest looks weird on your truck. I'm guessing it was for a Chevy truck? Any who, just by looking at this design. I'm going to try and make one for my truck so it can be flush with the bed. But I'm still interested in the wheels... But 50 dollars is all I have I swear!!!!! :D

what is the offset, reverse?, or centered?, also it looks like they take mag lug nuts, please reply, i'm interested, depends on off set, thx tom:) also where in sunny cali ?

Hey fellas, sorry for the late response (thanks to the firewall at work I can't check Ratsun from work anymore :(...oh well) I'll get you guys the offset info tomorrow. Yeah I should check the local aluminum rate...:)

Thanks...oh and I live in Sunnyvale CA to answer one of your questions.

Hey fellas, sorry for the late response (thanks to the firewall at work I can't check Ratsun from work anymore :(...oh well) I'll get you guys the offset info tomorrow. Yeah I should check the local aluminum rate...:)

Thanks...oh and I live in Sunnyvale CA to answer one of your questions.

Mario its about $20 bucks a wheel at the place he in San Leandro

Hey that's good to know...thanks Clay! What have you been up to man...you should give me a call. Are you heading over to the Lathrop meetup this weekend? What's the status of your Datsuns?

Hey that's good to know...thanks Clay! What have you been up to man...you should give me a call. Are you heading over to the Lathrop meetup this weekend? What's the status of your Datsuns?

I will call you this weekend... I need to build my engine for the wagon this sunday if Troys gunna be at the shop but other than that the status of my Datsuns...well, I still own them and they will get done sooner than later :lol:

Clayton

Ok I looked them over but there's no offset stamping on it so I measured the backspacing and it's 3 5/8".

Clayton: Cool...hopefully you'll be back driving your rides soon!

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.